Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the point of life/living?

zerox

(edited)

I think the meaning of living is friendship, happiness, and love. Others usually have short term goals and long term goals for what they want to do, and I think it's good that they stay motivated. Even though we'll all eventually cease to exist, isn't it better to make an impact, keep a positive attitude, and live in the moment of what you do instead of thinking of the grim possibilities? If you try to enjoy life, you'll end up a lot happier that way :squee:

Edited by Comix Strike
  • Brohoof 1

The most inspiring thing for me is that life has no set purpose. This sounds awful, but that simply means you get to decide what to with it, and the possibilities are endless. It would be so restricting if there were but a singular purpose for living; instead, there are many options.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The point of life is the ecosystem and how it’s function. If you don’t see the point of that then don’t breath in any oxygens then. 

I have no idea what's the point of living.

I like to do things that makes me happy, and then make others happy! But mostly, life is hard and evil and boring! The point must have something to do with something, that's for sure!

• Brohoof 1

For me it's devoting myself to my faith and making sure I am the best possible person I can be. When times are hard or I have lost my way I can place my faith in Muhammad (PBUH) to show me my the light and get me back on track. I hope you can find something worth living for like I have.