Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

@Rapid Wind @ThunderCrush @Kulstor @Cosmic Breeze @Lunarpalette @Regal ShadowShadow

Roleplay Link

Welcome to my OCC page for my mlp next gen role play. You are a loud to play canon characters and ocs.

Rules:

-Please wait for me to approve your forum

-If you are the daughter/son of princess you can not be alicorn off the spot

-Hybrids are allowed, I will be playing one

-Please no bullying

-Come here and mention a person if you want to talk to them outside the rp

-Have fun!!!!

Canon Characters:

Pinkie Pie:

Rainbow Dash:

FlutterShy:

AppleJack:

Trixie:

Princess Twilight Sparkle:

Princess Luna:

Princess Celestia:

Queen Chrysalis: @Trixie .

Doctor Whooves: @Kulstor

OCs:

Ocean Whiplash @Mysterious Way

Apple Cider @Mysterious Way

Mysterious Way @Mysterious Way

Edited by Queen Chrysalis Servant

Oooh, I'd love to join ^^

Do I have to do anything specific to join?

Can my OC be the offspring of RarityxSpike? Or something along those lines? I'd like her to be a hybrid ^^

Name: Mirelle

General description: Mirelle is a descent of a pony and a dragon, given that she bears a lithe white body, her back often covered in several scales following with a long dragon's tail, tipped with scales the color of purple, rather than hooves, she has paws, tipped with unsheathed claws, her face is mostly belonging to a mare, however with a dragon's tongue, with pointed teeth. Her eyes are the color of the blue sky, with a black slit in the center--showing you just how she inherited from her father-- Her hair is long and well kept and with her symbolic color of purple, her bangs curling up just as her mother's hair did, the mane behind her often kept in a bun. 

Family: Her mother is Rarity, the element of Generosity, while her father is Spike.

• Long baths
  • Giving to others
  • Finding gems (She took up on her father, of course, having a craving for gems, making them her career! Jewelry!)
  • Naps

Dislikes:

• Waking up suddenly
  • Getting insulted
  • more tba

Fears:

• Being left alone forever (as dragons tend to live longer than average ponies)
  • The ocean! Eugh! She just can't describe why it's so gross, but she bears with it for her friends

Best Friend(s):

• The mane 6

Friends:

• Just about any pony who approaches her, she's very loyal to her friends

Rival(s):

• Open

Other: Could I have more than one char? ^^;

Edited by shyeep

FORUM:

Name: Princess Krystal

General description: Krystal is a unicorn, unfortunately, only her sister got the receiving end of the alicorn-likely-ness her mother had--but no matter. Krystal has her hair styled just as her mother had hers, however, her hair is colored sea blue, just like her father, she often ties her hair into a pony-tail or a bun to keep herself tidy.

Family: Her mother is Princess Cadance, while her father is Shining Armour, she has an older sibling, Flurry Heart

• Reading
  • Living up to her sister
  • Being tidy

Dislikes:

• Being called merely the 'extra' if her sister wouldn't succeed
  • Dirt

Fears:

• Being useless

Best Friend(s):

• Her sister, Flurry Heart

Friends:

• Open

Rival(s):

• Open

Other:

@Mysterious Way

I'll stick to my OC Raven Mystery for now. I feel I need more RP experience here before trying out a canon. And I hate to admit this, but there's a little nerves then once I take a canon role, there might be a few hounding me to play the canon in other RP's.

@Mysterious Way 

I think someone should get a canon char? I'd love to roleplay as Fluttershy ^^, I used to roleplay as her in the past, so I'd be a little rusty if you're fine with that.

Also, I really just wanna get the RP thread running already but I'll wait QvQ

Sounds like this could be an interesting rp.  The only oc I have is Rakon a preteen dragon that I sometimes rp in the EQE section.  And of course Dr Whooves.  Though I guess in this rp time he'd still look pretty much the same age as before,  unless he uses a disguise to look a bit older. 

• 2 weeks later...

@:: Mysterious Soul ::

Hey, sorry about the extremely late character sheet for Twilight's daughter. I completely forgot about this, and have been so busy as well so if there's still a chance, I still want to be a part of this. For the castle bit, I'm assuming that this is post Season 4. Oh, and I want to control Twilight Sparkle as well please.

Name: Gale Mist

General description: Gale is a Unicorn. One that is light pink with a darker shade of pink for her mane and tail. Her cutie mark is of a lightbulb and lives with her mum in her castle. It's roomy, and there's way too much space for them both.

Family: Twilight Sparkle is her mother

• Light
  • Staring at light like a moth
  • Being fascinated with sparkly things
  • Reading with her mom
  • Playing with friends

Dislikes:

• The library being out of order
  • Being late

Fears: Darkness

Best Friend(s):

• Her mum, Twilight