Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do for most of the day?

zerox

I have spent the last year literally sitting at my computer playing games and watching movies. At this point i am anxious to start college and start working towards a career because this is depressing lol.

Sitting in front of my computer. That's about 4/5 of my day at least.

More descriptively: Watch Youtube, go on here, play Paladins, (this is more recent, and I probably shouldn't) play League of Legends, and do some online coding classes (which I should do way more of. I need a good paying job.)

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
For the sake of being more specific.
  • Brohoof 1

It is usually a combination of any of these things: Talking with my boyfriend <3, walking around town, playing video games, watching YouTube videos, listening to music, browsing the web or simply chillaxing, with random things in between like maybe messing with a signature or two. That is an average day for me in a nutshell.

This is pretty typical me. 

Manage a household (cook, clean, shopping, etc)

Job hunting

Help my teens with their more advanced classes

Programming shiz

Read (books, articles, posts)

Watch (movies, TV, YT)

Post on here and other haunts. 

Chit chat on discord. 

Contemplate my belly-button

Reading, posting, and watching is almost a passive activity for me done during or in between other activities. I also barely sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

I mostly sit in front of the computer logged in to all my accounts waiting for things to happen, listening to youtube or netflix. Occasionally, I'll do push-ups and game. But, that's it. I rarely leave the house aside from going to appointments.

I just sit in my chair all day looking at MLPF, playing WoW, or switch over to my Xbox One and play Overwatch. Sometimes record for my channel, but I have so much footage that needs to be edited I haven't recorded in a month. I also bought some running shoes so I might go jogging at dawn like I use to.

On 3/31/2017 at 8:34 PM, zerox said:

I spend most of my day(s) in front of the computer browsing the internet.

Me too! Not just because I find it entertaining, but also because I don't have much else to do - friends aren't that interested in hanging out with me and I'm usually pretty much out of energy during the weekdays. Fun.

Working; training and supporting other workers, and when I get home I watch a movie, eat dinner, avoid playing video games with my roomy, and do something creative if I have the energy. 

Programming video games/mods pretty much 10 hours a day because who needs sanity.

Exercising right before sleeping.

Talking on Discord with people.

Playing games if I have the time.

Thinking about life and getting an existential crisis.

Trying to make other people happy by making things and talking with them, and if it doesn't work then I feel really bummed out about it.

• Brohoof 1

I can be found doing the following things:

-visiting old creepy places, just me and a camera late at night WHICH IS TOTALLY SAFE

-drawing or painting

-reading

-meditating

-worrying about stuff I cant change and having panic attacks

Yeah thats about it :rarity: