Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dj equipment upgrade.

Fellow Djs I'm debating if I should get the DDJ-RZX and 2 CDJ-NXS 2000's or 4 CDJ-NXS 2000's and like a DJM-900nxs2

Hi, @Orange Burst! Since it appears that you are looking for input on musical production equipment, I am moving your thread to Vinyl's Creative Resources, where you can seek any music-related assistance. Hope you receive the advice you are looking for! :) 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Orange Burst said:

Fellow Djs I'm debating if I should get the DDJ-RZX and 2 CDJ-NXS 2000's or 4 CDJ-NXS 2000's and like a DJM-900nxs2

I believe having your first option will be better. This is due to organizational purposes and channel routing. You can't have too many things running at once. I'm not a DJ, but I know some things about tracks, channels and mixing. I can tell you right now, your second option will seem very chaotic. Your first option is your best bet. You'll have four turntables to work with, two on the DDJ-RZX and the two individual CDK-NSX 2000's. 

3 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I believe having your first option will be better. This is due to organizational purposes and channel routing. You can't have too many things running at once. I'm not a DJ, but I know some things about tracks, channels and mixing. I can tell you right now, your second option will seem very chaotic. Your first option is your best bet. You'll have four turntables to work with, two on the DDJ-RZX and the two individual CDK-NSX 2000's. 

The 4 cdj route does work it's a little but of a wire fest but that's what like all shows use such as UMF or tomorrow world and so on. But thank you for your help I'll keep thinking 

• 4 months later...

If you have the money for it go the 4CDJ's and the DJM; its basically club standard around the globe so if thats what you're looking to go into then it will be much more worth your time to go with that option; that being said its pretty bloody expensive to you wanna be sure thats what you wanna go into before making the investment :)