Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last thing that made you cry?

ManaMinori

1 minute ago, Starlighty said:

Yea... after my dad died everything changed... i really only have my sister who a year older then me to lean on...

Don't worry you have us as well, but I know the  connection doesn't help sometimes. :( 

Well sadly I dont cry very often and I want to cry because of that but I cant like I physically cant even if I tried, but the last time I remember actually crying was like maybe a year or more ago around the time a good friend of mine left me, or weeks after just thinking about it, either way I was miserable but I have gotten over it, idk if its good I have nothing to cry over anymore but whenever I do get sad I can never get that good cry I really need. 

I lost my younger brother a little over a month ago and I cried numerous times over that. Since then I have teared up a number of times because of my parents, it has been extremely rough for them and seeing/hearing them break down really sends me down the same way. Things are slowly getting better it seems though. 

• Brohoof 2

Not sure this counts' considering I didn't actually weep. But last monday a mutual friend of mine passed away at age 22. The next day, my best friend was in the hospital with chest pain. He is still there.

i teared up, but did not cry. Now all I want to do is punch someone.

I don't cry that much at things in real life, regardless how how sad they may make me feel. Movies and TV however can really do it for me. The last time I guess would be the end of season 3 of Agents of Shield for obvious reasons that I won't get in to because of spoilers.

I'm writing a book and I wrote a very emotional scene where the friend tell the MC that she is like a sister to her. It has a lot of meaning to it because both of them lost their sisters, one to death the other via betrayal. Plus, they were the best of friends when they were fiveish, but the mc's mom brainwashed her daughter to not like her friend. Yup, I cried.

The Undertaker retiring after over 30 years of being in the Wrestling business. He was always my favorite ever since I started watching so it definitely hit me hard, but he's had one of the biggest careers in the industry. If they have some sort of tribute on RAW tonight though there'll probably be more waterworks

It's hard for me to cry. When something truly affects me these days, I just fall into a spell of sadness and temporary hopelessness.

The last time I did cry was when I had to bury my cat in August. She was a stray that I somehow managed to "tame" (I always chalked it up to the magic of catnip). She was a very good animal, and a perfect pet. I never had a problem with her. So now whenever I see a stray cat, I fall into that hopeless state of mind. I don't know why.

"No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch." - Leo Dworkin

Last cried yesterday, after the local anaesthetic for my wisdom tooth extraction was applied. I felt like I couldn't breathe and thought I was choking on my tongue. Honestly not been that frightened, especially not frightened to tears for many a year...