Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last thing that made you cry?

ManaMinori

Not sure about crying, since I haven't cried in a WHILE, but I was pretty damn close to breaking down when my tinnitus first appeared. That thing takes everything away and leaves you with the worst things possible, helplessness, fear, pain, stress, and much more

• 1 month later...

Well the last thing that made me cry in real life, was not because i was sad, but rather because i had extreme pain.

I think i have eaten something really wrong and got immense pain the day after, it felt like something was going to explode inside of me and it was not a feeling like i would have to go to a toilet, it was more inside and i didnt know what to do. I was thinking about screaming for my dad, that i have to go to a hospital. Well, i got panic and i actually cried. I dont think i ever had so much pain. In the end though, i managed to hold it out and after half an hour or so it got better. I dont know if this meal exists ( or how its called ) in english speaking languages, but i think it was the little cup of " Spaghetti Carbonara " that i have eaten. 

Even as a kid that meal has made me trow up. But i thought that such a small package of it would be okay ( because i actually like it ). Maybe it was the combination of this and something else that wasnt okay for me, but specifically that meal is like poison to me. I will definitely avoid that meal from now on.

• Brohoof 2

A song from a WHILE ago, had forgotten about it, and listened to it a while after, it took me waay back so I got emotional, since I'm a pretty nostalgic person.

Listening to some music from a zelda game I completed a while back, heck, it was always just perfect. Even the scary songs make me sniffle, but one, just the one actually brought me a tear. You can ask me what it was, but it was severely complicated, and the look on link's face was so gosh-darned adorable.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

"It's Quiet Uptown" from the Hamilton Musical. Although you can appreciate it without listening to all of the music before this point it makes it so much heartbreaking when you've followed this play from the start. The song paints a portrait of a grieving family who was already going through turmoil only to have their son, more or less murdered, by some dumbshit who couldn't count to 10 and then when Eliza actually starts singing, it breaks me down man.

This animatic is quiet nicely done to illustrate this: 

Thinking about how the one I like clearly doesn't have any interest in me, even though it hasn't been said. I have only ever in my entire life felt so deeply for two people. It happens so rarely for me, so it hits really hard.

• Brohoof 1

Studying psychology. Makes me realize how many things have gone in the wrong direction and stayed there.

When I rewatched "The crystaling" and previously "Amending Fences" I'm sure there have been others more recently but none come to mind. Oh yes and there was that episode where Starlight first made friends with Trixie.