Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last thing that made you cry?

ManaMinori

I saw this commercial and it just destroyed me. I don't often get sentimental over advertising because it's usually so artificial, but this one got me good. I guess I just have a soft spot for plushies. :(

• Brohoof 1

I think the S7 finale episode, when

Spoiler

Stygian is finally pulled out of the pit, a free pony once again and more appreciated than he was in the past.

However, nothing in the world could make me cry as hard as the ending of Okami.

I can't remember the last thing I openly cried to, but I did tear up at rereading Past Sins.

Tbh I don't really cry too often, especially in front of others. Actually the last time I really cried was last November, when Jimmie Johnson won his seventh championship. It was definitely a happy cry. :D I was tearing up and sniffing and everything in front of the tv but smiling at the same time. And I didn't even care if anyone saw me, I was sooooo happy 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Honestly, when I realized why Luna became Nightmare Moon...and why Celestia trusted Twilight to bring her back. It's a story behind it all and it's epic AF.

Yeah I'm a helpless, pitiful brony, but I thought this was the place I didn't have to hide it.

Episode 14 of MHA season 4. I used to never cry during movies and stuff, but I've gotten soft. I blame my mom. I got it from her side of the family.

Or maybe it's MLP's fault. If I think back, I started becoming softer around when I started watching the show. Stupid colorful horses, changing my emotions.

• Brohoof 1