Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last thing that made you cry?

ManaMinori

I can't quite remember. I think it was a mix of emotions. Frustration is usually a big part of it. I was probably really ticked by something and it just escelates. I might not have been really crying though. Hard to tell. Don't think I cry alot. Outwardly at least.

Although..... does onions count?

Oh and I have this tendancy to... not really cry but shed tears when I am tired of sleepy. If that counts then it would be yesterday.

I got a tiny branch from a tree caught into the little hole next to my eye ball, where tears are supposed to come out. It felt really odd. It was like the branch almost made it into my brain. Thankfully, nothing happened, and I feel like I can cry better now than before.

I cried yesterday when I got home to my empty apartment after my girlfriend left. Oh well. 

I’ve been having very mixed thoughts about my relationship lately.....I’ve been crying the last 20 minutes....if that counts. I’ll be fine somehow. Always am. :kirin: (NOT lol). 

• 1 month later...

Last time I cried when my grandpa passed away. I'm not a person who can easily cry because of feelings, I've even never cried because of sad moments in movies/books (only FOE: Project Horizons's and Background Pony's endings almost got me)

• Brohoof 2

I was watching the ending of Season 9 of FIM with Bronies React this morning, and they were all crying at the end, and I felt the tears!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

My scooter made me cry.

My helmet's visor is too dirty, so I have to drive with it up, getting the wind in my eyes make me tear up! :(