Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone 30+ years and without a girlfriend?

zerox

so I'm 29years old and I never had a girlfriend. I'm just uninterested in general about girlfriends and having sex.

anyone else here?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm only 25 but  don't have a girl friend either. I could have had one, but knew it wouldn't work because she was too 'normal', and I am the opposite of normal

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am 18 and have never had a girlfriend and honestly don't really plan to until i have a stable career and some security in life. I want to be sure that whoever i am going to be with will genuinely love me despite my flaws and be flexible and understanding since my career choice of Law Enforcement carries with it many issues that can put stress on a relationship. When i was in high school once i also had an opportunity to have sex with someone that offered but turned it down because it would just feel wrong and meaningless. That same girl we almost started dating but it failed before it even got started just due to natural incompatibilities. Overall i really do one day want to get married and start a family. I try and tell myself that i don't need it since relationships can be stressful and unpredictable and i like predictability but at the same time my own natural human instincts compels me to be in a relationship. It is so very frustrating. Il just have to focus on one thing at a time. I got many years to figure it all out. 

Edited by DayShadow
  • Brohoof 4

i'll turn 30 this year, in 9 months.
never had one yet, despite being one of the things i want most, i have the later years stopped waiting and just roll with it.
well, it may not be a bad thing either, no nagging about having kids or marriage, so free :D

• Brohoof 4

Well, I haven't had a girlfriend in eight years, and I'm now officially 28. Yay. But, really, it's okay. All is as it should be. I'm so broken, I should be avoided.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 27 and no gf. The last one I had was CRAZY! Literally: she had severe depression (that's not the crazy part, I struggle with depression too) but didn't "believe" in medication. She'd use therapy rocks (like, a rock bracelet she probably got from Maud), oils, things like that. That's fine, but she wouldn't see a doctor until she had a mental breakdown.

She was also manipulative and would often lie to me. Needless to say, I broke up with her over a year ago. I should have done it sooner, but I thought could make it work.

I would like a gf, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. And that's okay. I'm working on earning money and enjoying the friends and family I have in my life right now.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, though my situation is extremely different that the OP's, the sentiment is not that far from his. I am a widower. Even though a few people have found the need to inform me I will find love again, I have no interest in dating or anything like that. So at 40, I am single, and not interested and will likely never be. I actually don't find that depressing or alarming at all. 

• Brohoof 7

On 4/1/2017 at 7:03 AM, zerox said:

so I'm 29years old and I never had a girlfriend. I'm just uninterested in general about girlfriends and having sex.

anyone else here?

Wait, you're not me, right?
D:

Oh right, I'm celibate, nevermind :V

10 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yes, though my situation is extremely different that the OP's, the sentiment is not that far from his. I am a widower. Even though a few people have found the need to inform me I will find love again, I have no interest in dating or anything like that. So at 40, I am single, and not interested and will likely never be. I actually don't find that depressing or alarming at all. 

what happened?

I'm 34--getting closer to 35--and I've never had a girlfriend in my entire life. I just don't see myself getting involved in a relationship given the problems that can come with it not to mention that I'm not all that attractive. My main reason though is because I view love in that manner as being unnecessary.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 32, and still no girlfriend. Never tend looking for anyone, feel I'm not be good and can be stressful and so used being single and women can be horrible sometimes. Do like to met someone one day. I have waifus but not will make me weird.

Since not every one in this comment chain is over 30 Years ( not even the Topic Creater for some reason XD ) i can also write a post in here, i believe.

Im not that old yet, im 22 and turning 23 next month. I only had a female childhood friend but no real relationship girlfriend yet. I was in love with many females but never talked to anyone of them, because im really shy. At the moment i also suffer from stress and currently im more busy in, trying to find a way away from home. If im unlucky and still continue at failing to get a job, i might be still single at the age of 25. Then im old enough to get an own apartment and move out and at that point, i would be interested in having a relationship. Even though since i am a boring person in general and might even have autism, i would probably have a lot of problems. I have no idea, if i would ever manage to get an relationship, but i really want to.

I am thirty four and never had a girlfriend in my life. Honestly, it kinda scares me because I might not have much interest in finding a girlfriend (or maybe I'm just scared) but, I also don't want to die sad and alone ( that's actually one of my big fears)

Problem is I am like really super shy. And the low self confidence/ self worth doesn't help at all. :(

• Brohoof 1

I'm not 30 yet (26), but yes. I'm just a solitary kind of person, although I do have a few close friends both online and offline.

I'm not really sure if my personality and lifestyle would permit a relationship. It's very important to me to have alone time.

• Brohoof 1

While I have had significant others in the past, I am currently 31 & single, and I really don't mind that. Of course if I find the right person then I'd be happy to form a relationship, but I'm in no hurry to do so.

This thread is an interesting read btw everyone.

I'm only 22 I've had a single "fling" would be the best word for it. It did not last, was fun but we were young and it was not meant to be. The thing I'm getting from new personal experience I'm currently living through. (Living alone) I actually really like being alone, I can do as I please when I please and it's honestly a really nice thing. (for me) 

I've two friends now how have gotten married and whenever I see them together (the couple) all the do is argue and fight. I like being on my own I am my own master. The thing is time really doesn't and finding a lady doesn't either, if you can learn to be happy yourself then you'll have a far better life in my young opinion. If love and a person come into your life then that's how it goes, but if it doesn't then that is okay too, life can be enjoyed in every way you can possibly think of.

(This was a strange post...)

• Brohoof 1

At most I had was a flirt. Then again, I'm 26, so I don't qualify for the 30s yet. I'm not virgin, but I've never had a girlfriend, but I intend to keep it that way. I think that stuff is far more trouble than it's worth. Plus I've finally ended a period of my life where I couldn't tend to myself, so I have much to catch on