Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone 30+ years and without a girlfriend?

zerox

29 and a half here. I had a my first girlfriend a couple years back but that only lasted a few months and ended badly.

Not expecting to meet anyone else anytime soon, if ever, but I don’t really care anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I’ll be 30 in December and I’ve never even dated.

(EDIT: I should clarify that I interpreted the title as girlfriend/boyfriend. I wouldn’t have a girlfriend in general. XD)

Edited by ShadOBabe

33 and never even dated. I would like some life companion though, not for the love or sex or kids (ugh no), but because it's a bit easier to make front to life challenges. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Most people who are over the age of 30 that never dated or had a girlfriend/boyfriend probably never will. I'm almost 33 years now and I never had anyone. If anyone is lonely consider getting a pet. I had a dog. You have way less commitments than if you're in a relationship with someone. The only things you have to provide to your pet are food, playtime, walks and occasional trips to the vet. In return you will get someone that's always at your side, won't hurt you and will love you no matter what.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Vefka said:

This thread doesn't give me hope:(

Well, personality I haven't done much effort to seek someone either so... It goes both ways probably.

I just turned 30 yesterday and most romantic relationships were just to flirt as our fictional characters like me as Will Guide and Emperor Azurailo rather than a serious relationship.

Me. Won't lie with shit, I honestly am missing a special somepony.

I actually want a long lasting relationship. You know, getting married and having a family of my own. I feel my existence is pointless since I myself have never been a fan of existing and I really don't care about myself. I don't enjoy living for myself, but being helpful for those I care makes my day. I want to keep the bloodline too. Can't let the best branch of the family end with me.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, You said:

lol, you are 17 and almost half that threshold. :P

Wellp I hope one day I'll gain this ultimate power to being able to start conversations:P

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Vefka said:

Wellp I hope one day I'll gain this ultimate power to being able to start conversations:P

Sometimes you just need to do it to get it over with.  First conversations are always difficult and awkward.  The more you do it, the more practice you get for it.  Kinda sucking at something is just the first step to being kinda good at something. :grin:  Nobody is perfect on the first try!!

• Brohoof 3

I had a girlfriend when I was 9... Does that count?

Seriously I would not call it a relationship though. Comparing things to ages are stupid

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I took the galaxy brain route of being the girlfriend instead. Though I have had girlfriends in the past, I'm currently dating a guy, so I guess technically I have no GF.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-07-11 at 11:30 AM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

People make being single or not too big of a part of their lives. If it is meant to be it will be can't really do much other then that.

That's exactly right! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

I've dated several girls in the past, though at current date I do not have a girlfriend at 32. It is of no interest to me personally, though if someone shows interest in ME however things can easily change.