Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony.fm Unlimited

Pony.fm's got an amazing community of creators and listeners. Today we're announcing our plan to strengthen our community even further. Introducing... Pony.fm Unlimited.

You see, there's a small problem with the Brony music community. Creators aren't getting paid. After many months of research, our highly trained Pony.fm Research division has found the root cause of the problem. Pony.fm is just giving away free music! This is awful, our creators are losing out on so much potential revenue!

So to solve this problem, we decided to introduce some dramatic changes across the site. Starting April 2nd we'll be rolling out the groundwork for the new Pony.fm

• All tracks will cost $0.99 to stream
  • Downloads will be disabled on all tracks to prevent copyright infringement
  • Streams will be encrypted using our proprietary PoniDRM technology that only works on Windows® 10™ using Microsoft Edge™ on the latest Intel® Core™ Processors™.

Starting in May we'll also be releasing our new Pony.fm Unlimited service. For $10 a month you can listen to as many tracks on Pony.fm as you want and you'll only have to listen to 10 ads a month!

We hope you appreciate these changes to Pony.fm and continue to support our future money grabbing endevours

Also, April Fools ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

May be, the controllable downloads options for authors will be better? More better is to leave the choice to pay or not for listeners, but add special customizable buttons to interface.

Otherwise for me, as an author, disabled download and forced paymend - the right way to curb the tracks spreading through the audience.

To rephrase: I would like to have the options of policy customization with ability to leave my tracks free.

Edited by afan
  • Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, afan said:

May be, the controllable downloads options for authors will be better? More better is to leave the choice to pay or not for listeners, but add special customizable buttons to interface.

Otherwise for me, as an author, disabled download and forced paymend - the right way to curb the tracks spreading through the audience.

To rephrase: I would like to have the options of policy customization with ability to leave my tracks free.

This isn't a real thing. It's April Fools. We're not making a paid service

• Brohoof 1