Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello darlings.

Finally, the powers that be at Poniverse have decided to take this community in the fashionable turn that has been just way too long coming. I know everypony has been desperately pining for the day when the most fabulous pony has taken over our, shall we say, quaint group of ne'er-do-wells. Finally, the horrible wait is over, and I, very proudly I must add, hereby present:

Rarity Forums: Chic Couture, Fabulosity, and Generosity for all! 

Oh my, what a perfect time to present my line of personalized handkerchiefs, embroidered by hoof, imported from the finest silk of Saddle Arabia, to my adoring public? I believe these are the happiest tears that any mare has dared to tear. Have fun at your new home, darlings.

EDIT (2017-04-02):

It was fun playing Rarity for a day, I hope you all had a fun April Fools ;) 

• Brohoof 30

Ok. I'm in heaven now. Almost three years waiting for this and it finally happens. Fan explosion commence!

Basically this wins my Approval! 

@Rarity you should consider opening a shop in Appleloosa next!

• Brohoof 8

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

@Rarity you should consider opening a shop in Appleloosa next!

Ideaaaaa. Rodeo Drive Rodeo! Cowgirl Couture! Prairie Polonaise! Down Home D’orsay! The list is never ending darling. I could do this all day.

• Brohoof 6

Ah now this is a fine treat. A true rarity if I do say so myself. It's rare to see such a rarely magnificent Rarity Forum. Hmm I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah, where's the red? We need more red here. "Rarity Forums" written in bold red comic sans! :3

• Brohoof 4

Celestia has made a deal to make Rarity the new main character of the show to make up for the lack of appearances of her, the rest of them have now been cut especially that fraud of a pony called Starlight.

• Brohoof 3

Absolutely spiffing! Now all we need is our own brand of designer fashion and maybe a little vintage class here and there. Why we could party like it's 1948! :D

• Brohoof 8

2 minutes ago, Totally Red said:

"Rarity Forums" written in bold red comic sans! :3

Oh no, the idea of that kind of scares me. :sunbutt:

6 minutes ago, Rarity said:

Ideaaaaa. Rodeo Drive Rodeo! Cowgirl Couture! Prairie Polonaise! Down Home D’orsay! The list is never ending darling. I could do this all day.

large-1.png

Genuis!

The question is who would run it? AJ certainly doesn't have the time. Troubleshoes may actually be an . .. um ... a liability. 

I wonder if Braeburn is interested.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, zerox said:

when is the revert back to MLP?

I move for never! Rariverse for all times!

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

This just disgusts me. 

This does not disgust me, on the other hand.

• Brohoof 2