Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

@Rarity dang it, and I was just getting used to the new forums!  STOP ALL THIS CHANGE AT ONCE... please... it is most vexing to me, darling. 

myworldischanging.jpg?w=720

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Batbrony said:

@Rarity dang it, and I was just getting used to the new forums!  STOP ALL THIS CHANGE AT ONCE... please... it is most vexing to me, darling. 

myworldischanging.jpg?w=720

I personally liked it before the hostile takeover.

Also, I am glad to see @Rarity isn't your costume designer. She has a habit of overloading her couture with gems like a little girl going overboard with a bedazzler she got on Hearth's Warming! 

She would make you stick out like a sore hoof, okay.

• Brohoof 2

Bring back 2013's MLP Furrums. That's still my favorite 1st of April gag to date. :) 

Seriously, does the banner archive include the April Fool jokes? I never bothered to check. 

• Brohoof 2

Oh my. I am so touched by you all. It is like an unending party of fabulousness.  I feel so inspired to get jiggy until the break of dawn.

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, (-_-) Panzysoldat said:

I say keep the purple. Even after April 1st. The way this forum is set up now, it needs one single color for the background.

Who said anything about it going back, darling?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Rarity said:

Who said anything about it going back, darling?

April 1st is almost over. That's usually when forum changes like this end.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity darling,

It's high time the ponies that be allowed you to work your magic here. The site has taken on a rather drab look since the software update. I'm counting on your exacting sense of fashion to turn drab to Fab! 

!

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Rarity darling,

It's high time the ponies that be allowed you to work your magic here. The site has taken on a rather drab look since the software update. I'm counting on your exacting sense of fashion to turn drab to Fab! 

!

If you ask me, that is going to be quite a....challenge. The tech ponies say there's some sort of...little technical boo boos along the way. But I believe with my fashion sense, and the powers that be at Rarity Forums, we will be looking like a night on the town in Canterlot...rather than being as fabulous another haunted hay ride on the Sweet Apple Acres ho-down and Nightmare Night Fair. 

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Rarity said:

If you ask me, that is going to be quite a....challenge. The tech ponies say there's some sort of...little technical boo boos along the way. But I believe with my fashion sense, and the powers that be at Rarity Forums, we will be looking like a night on the town in Canterlot...rather than being as fabulous another haunted hay ride on the Sweet Apple Acres ho-down and Nightmare Night Fair. 

If anypony can sweet talk the techno-ponies into much needed site improvements, I know it is you, Rarity!

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

If anypony can sweet talk the techno-ponies into much needed site improvements, I know it is you, Rarity!

Thank you darling. The blinking avatar helps. 

Also, you have always such kind things about me from what I've seen. Thank you for always being supportive, kind, and fabulous. *hugs*

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

I personally liked it before the hostile takeover.

Also, I am glad to see @Rarity isn't your costume designer. She has a habit of overloading her couture with gems like a little girl going overboard with a bedazzler she got on Hearth's Warming! 

She would make you stick out like a sore hoof, okay.

AHA!  I KNEW you were a false Suri!  Your use of "okay" was the giveaway.  The true Suri would have said "m'kay," usually preceded and/or followed by a condescending laugh.  Another mystery solved, thanks to Batbrony and the Mystery Gang.  Now where's my Scooby Snack?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Batbrony said:

AHA!  I KNEW you were a false Suri!  Your use of "okay" was the giveaway.  The true Suri would have said "m'kay," usually preceded and/or followed by a condescending laugh.  Another mystery solved, thanks to Batbrony and the Mystery Gang.  Now where's my Scooby Snack?

This is why I don't RP :P

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

This is why I don't RP :P

No no no, you're supposed to tell me that you would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!  Goodness, no wonder you don't RP, you don't even have the "False Suri after she's been apprehended" bit down. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

It wasn't real? This...is the worst day.

It still says 'Rarity forums' on the tab. :please: Probably not for long though.

• This topic was locked and unlocked
2 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

It still says 'Rarity forums' on the tab. :please: Probably not for long though.

:P Thought I dealt with that already, but apparently not!

2 minutes ago, Lavo said:

:P Thought I dealt with that already, but apparently not!

Oh, come on.  Please let the last remnant of Rarity Forums For You live on for another hour or so.  :grin:

• Brohoof 1