Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you live in a town or a big city?

zerox

On 4/1/2017 at 11:26 AM, Invincible said:

I live in a small city. It's roughly a population of 60,000 here.

Small? You gosh dang city slicker.

2 hours ago, Off-Kilter said:

I live in a city with about 380 Thousand people, I come from a small country town, so it's kinda scary to go out, let alone go downtown...

Get back home; that's what I'm gonna do. Cities are awful. Folks weren't meant to live all cramped together in these crime-infested cesspits.

2 minutes ago, Daring_Do said:

Small? You gosh dang city slicker.

Get back home; that's what I'm gonna do. Cities are awful. Folks weren't meant to live all cramped together in these crime-infested cesspits.

Woops, I meant big, my bad, I ought to re-read myself.

But yeah, countryside living is the way to live!

7 minutes ago, Off-Kilter said:

Woops, I meant big, my bad, I ought to re-read myself.

But yeah, countryside living is the way to live!

Oh, no, the "small" line was something someone else said. I was replying to two people at once. :)

1 minute ago, Daring_Do said:

Oh, no, the "small" line was something someone else said. I was replying to two people at once. :)

Welp, at least now I have a reason to feel stupid for not reading myself, haha!

I used to live in a small city a couple of years back but now I live in a big city and thank god for that. It's actually two cities but they've grown so much into each other by now you might as well call it one city. 

On 27 April 2017 at 8:48 PM, CosmicSpark said:

I live a city, It is Melbourne :P It is awesome, though always hate it usually, just so many people

Your apparently 1-3 people on MLP forums that live in Melbourne. I'm also in Melbourne around 20 kilometres from the CBD. It really is a ultra modern artistic city as that's the personality of the main city. Especially Southbank and Docklands. :)

• Brohoof 1

i live in the County town of Taunton. Its not very big and I like it that way. Id rather live in the country than in a city again. Ideally id love to move to a village, but the other half likes urban life. 

I live in a fairly small town (although it is technically a village). I was not able to find a pooulation estimate for 2017 but I was able to locate one for 2015 and it indicated roughly 7,400 individuals. It is very bland here with plenty of corn fields and farms.

My hometown is fairly small amd most folks only remember it for the recent war  that happened about a few years ago .

As part of my studies, I currently live in the busiest big city in the country. Its much more eventful but everything can be really hectic.