Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

lulz, there are homosexuality in every furry related fandom. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we have any here or that it's bad to be one (no, I'm not one of them.), but if you search for such things hard enaugh, you can find someone more your... type. Anyways, good luck on your search

I would be very surprised if Feld0 would remove this thread.

• Brohoof 7

There's a few people here, but I'll let them vouch for themselves if they so choose.

I'm straight, myself.

^Same for me, there's a couple who have made their orientations known but that's for them to speak on.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

Eh, this is a little on the side of N.S.F.W. talking about sexuality.

Not really, it's pretty much his just saying "I'm a guy who likes guys" No different than me saying "I'm a guy who likes girls". Just don't go into more detail than that and it'll stay out of NSFW for sure :P

But yeah I'm a guy who likes girls.

• Brohoof 13

I'm the confused one and not a guy at all, so I guess it's not interesting for you :P

Oh well, if he isn't interested in you, it's his loss then. :P Hope this sounded as I planned or I'm screwed.

• Brohoof 1

(edit: Something went weird with that post!)

Im not 100% sure where this is going, but i use to be bisexual if thats at all relevant. Im not intrested in anyone in that way anymore though and i dont care that much :D (Im not intrested in anyone because of something mental btw, not because somebody scored a critical hit on me or something...)

Edited by BronyPolo138

I was just interested in stats. There seem to be straight males who watch MLP, and I praise them for putting interest and learning before their masculinity. I was just curious if there were any GLBT bronies. And NSFW? how could this be?

Oh right for stats! Makes more sense now. Btw, im a little stewpud, what does GLBT stand for...? (Should i be asking?)

• Brohoof 3

Well I've never met a male who I'd imagine pursuing a romantic relationship with but I have met woman who I've had romantic interests with so by default I'd say I'm straight.

HOWEVER, I am NOT one of those people who would completely shut the door on that topic. If I were to meet a gay man whom was such a beautiful example of godly man chocolate inside and out then I'd probably develop a romantic interest for and I would pursue them, so would that make me bisexual?

In conclusion, by practice and experience straight, in theory bisexual, female preferred.

(Though I'd never be open outside these forums about such theory, my Father would kill me! :( )

• Brohoof 20

I'm either a lesbian or bisexual. It depends, really. Definitely not straight though. I have a much larger preference for women and have only ever been attracted to one man, who is my boyfriend. I've dated a guy before him, but I had no attraction to him whatsoever. So whilst it's more simple to call myself a bisexual, I'd say I'm a lesbian who occasionally dabbles in straight and is not at all closed up to that.

• Brohoof 22

lulz, there are homosexuality in every furry related fandom.

I think it'd be more accurate to say that there's homosexuality in pretty much every fandom, furry or otherwise.

Also, Dashing, if you're interested in stats you could always edit a poll into the thread. ;)

• Brohoof 13

Interestingly enough, I'm asexual, meaning I don't experience sexual feelings or associations with others; all attractions that I feel are purely platonic, even though I've tried my hand at relationships on multiple occasions. Perhaps my preferences will alter as time passes, but for now, It seems that I can only perceive sexuality from an observational perspective.

• Brohoof 12

Agreeing with Swoop. Relationships and love i thought were gonna be the greatest thing ever but after being in the enviorment i was in, i could really care less. There seems to be no flavor to it in my views.

Also, if you wanted stats, why dont you set up a poll?

Edited by NeverNeverland

Interestingly enough, I'm asexual, meaning I don't experience sexual feelings or associations with others; all attractions that I feel are purely platonic, even though I've tried my hand at relationships on multiple occasions. Perhaps my preferences will alter as time passes, but for now, It seems that I can only perceive sexuality from an observational perspective.

That is what I am afraid I will turn out to be.

I am tired of getting hurt :/

• Brohoof 1