Register now to remove this ad.
DashingRainbow36

mega thread
What is your sexuality ?

3245 posts in this topic

Just now, Annie said:

Yeah pretty much, girls are definitely hot but I just don't feel the same connection usually

That makes perfect sense to be honest, I possibly COULD be with a dude, but yeah.... chances of that are very slim. Though saying that, guys tend to be way more simple to deal with than girls, too many emotions etc sometimes :D 

Just now, Harper said:

That makes perfect sense to be honest, I possibly COULD be with a dude, but yeah.... chances of that are very slim. Though saying that, guys tend to be way more simple to deal with than girls, too many emotions etc sometimes :D 

Everyone is different, anyway. Also there's kind of a misconception that guys are cold and insensitive, it's mostly just the ones with the most fragile masculinity

Just now, Annie said:

Everyone is different, anyway. Also there's kind of a misconception that guys are cold and insensitive, it's mostly just the ones with the most fragile masculinity

It's not more so cold / insensitive, just that, most I've met are quite straight forward, you know how their feel.  Like I am a super blunt straight forward person. I've been in relationships with girls where I will ask ''Hows it going?'' They will be all like ''Yeah doing really good it's all fine'' while apparently giving off some hint that it isn't. Then im like ''Yeah awesome lets go do something!''  

Two days later I get a text like ''WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, COULDN'T YOU TELL I WAS REALLY UPSET'' and im like ''uhhhhh... no?'' xD 

1 person brohoofs this

Just now, Harper said:

It's not more so cold / insensitive, just that, most I've met are quite straight forward, you know how their feel.  Like I am a super blunt straight forward person. I've been in relationships with girls where I will ask ''Hows it going?'' They will be all like ''Yeah doing really good it's all fine'' while apparently giving off some hint that it isn't. Then im like ''Yeah awesome lets go do something!''  

Two days later I get a text like ''WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, COULDN'T YOU TELL I WAS REALLY UPSET'' and im like ''uhhhhh... no?'' xD 

Oh yeah, to be fair though it's easier to tell when something actually is wrong than people think. It's like men can't read between the lines honestly, or maybe I'm just too empathetic.

frabz-GAAAAAY-5f4ecb.jpg

I like boys like me f

1 person brohoofs this

I'm a pansexual female. :)

I think everybody can be great in their own way. ♥

3 people brohoof this

I don't understand people who use religion as an excuse for why homosexuality is wrong honestly.

3 people brohoof this

On 23/11/2017 at 2:32 AM, Celli said:

I don't understand people who use religion as an excuse for why homosexuality is wrong honestly.

aaaaand that has what to do with this topic? 

1 person brohoofs this

5 hours ago, Harper said:

aaaaand that has what to do with this topic? 

Well, the topic is about sexuality, which includes homosexuality, so I thought it was relevant.

I think last I came here years ago I said I was either straight or asexual... I'am neither, I'm bisexual. Yet it matters little, I've already given up. I have more important things to worry about, like getting my life together, and starting my future.

I'm a common straight guy. I don't have problems with other type of sexualities :b

I'm main-qimg-3ad7ac09414636f4f039687ef32d28
:P 
If you don't get it:

Spoiler

I'm straight. The picture is Straight line. 

Though I have noticed I have had interest to become more emotionally close than one normally would with some guys too, but that's really only divergence, romantically and sexually I'm fully straight. =/ 

I'm panromantic and bisexual. Though the first is pretty much a given if the second is true, if you ask me.

Edited by The Starchild

Nothing has changed since I last posted here. I'm still bi.

1 person brohoofs this

I'm a bisexual girl. I appreciate both sexes but I lean more toward females. 

I have posted before in threats like these and said things like "I'm as straight as an arrow" and stuff like that well guess what... 

I'm quite queer! I'm pretty much the three forgotten sexualities all in one. The three forgotten sexualies are pansexual, bisexual and asexual. Well, I'm panromantic asexual but I usually just say I'm bi because people know what that is and I don't feel like explaining it all the time.

I usually say that I'm gay but I'm bisexual with a preference for guys.  I don't really care for gender though, so long as I like your personality, I'm good...  I've noticed that when I'm attracted to someone's personality is when I notice their physical assets.

1 person brohoofs this

Garden variety straight girl, although now that I think about it, I do look at other women a lot. We're just so purdy and bouncy. :squee: Although to be fair, half the time its because I want to steal their cute outfit for myself. Has anyone fallen in love with someone via roleplay through their character? I had an odd dream that happened to me once and now I can't help but wonder if its possible.. anyway!