Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I have posted before in threats like these and said things like "I'm as straight as an arrow" and stuff like that well guess what... 

I'm quite queer! I'm pretty much the three forgotten sexualities all in one. The three forgotten sexualies are pansexual, bisexual and asexual. Well, I'm panromantic asexual but I usually just say I'm bi because people know what that is and I don't feel like explaining it all the time.

• Brohoof 2

I usually say that I'm gay but I'm bisexual with a preference for guys.  I don't really care for gender though, so long as I like your personality, I'm good...  I've noticed that when I'm attracted to someone's personality is when I notice their physical assets.

• Brohoof 2

Garden variety straight girl, although now that I think about it, I do look at other women a lot. We're just so purdy and bouncy. :squee: Although to be fair, half the time its because I want to steal their cute outfit for myself. Has anyone fallen in love with someone via roleplay through their character? I had an odd dream that happened to me once and now I can't help but wonder if its possible.. anyway! 

• Brohoof 4

On 13/2/2015 at 6:09 PM, luftschloss said:

Pretty sure I'm straight.

However, I don't think there's anything wrong with being asexual, bisexual, pansexual, or homosexual. My neighbours are lesbians and they are some of the nicest people I've ever had the good fortune to meet.

Jeez. I'm looking back at my old posts. You poor gay child, clinging on to desperate notions of heterosexuality. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure I'm straight, even though sometimes I may doubt myself. :dash: I have absolutely nothing against other genders though, but my religion and my parents keeps yelling in my face and arguing with me that it's wrong. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Bronylicious Wannabe said:

I'm pretty sure I'm straight, even though sometimes I may doubt myself. :dash: I have absolutely nothing against other genders though, but my religion and my parents keeps yelling in my face and arguing with me that it's wrong. :okiedokieloki:

Well, I hope we can still be friends, even though I'm 95% sure I'm gay.

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well, I hope we can still be friends, even though I'm 95% sure I'm gay.

No worries man, I have absolutely nothing against you and any of the genders. We can definitely be friends! :)

I'm heterosexual and have no interest in ever dating another guy, but I would be lying if I said I've never come across a guy whom I thought was at least a bit attractive. Which is normal for us heteros. We don't always deny it. We just don't pursue it.

• Brohoof 2

I am quite gay with a bit of bi-sexualness but I have no interest in pursuing those bi feelings for certain reasons  

also I would like to have some gay brony friends 

Edited by Larrydog
  • Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Larrydog said:

I am quite gay with a bit of bi-sexualness but I have no interest in pursuing those feelings for certain reasons  

also I would like to have some gay brony friends 

Sounds a little confusing but I can respect that.

Just now, Ammy said:

Sounds a little confusing but I can respect that.

I'm a very confusing and complicated person trust me lol and also thank you for respecting it :)

Edited by Larrydog

5 hours ago, Ammy said:

I'm bi but I'm more attracted to guys. Don't have a bf though :P

Likewise, I'm bi but more attracted to girls, single aswell 

I've posted in here like multiple times, but I guess I'll do it again, for those of you who are curious. :P

I'm a straight female, I'm sure that doesn't come as much of a surprise. :orly: I have been my whole life and always will be. I've never had an interest in dating girls. I'll admit though, I've seen some pretty cute girls before in the past, but I've never found myself attracted to them in THAT type of way really. :P Plus my beliefs and religion tend to steer me away from that type of thing anyway. 

Edited by Jimmielicious