Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

On 1/16/2018 at 5:06 AM, Br O N Y said:

And since I'am already here, straight, I know it's boring, but that's how it is.

Straight is no more boring than anything else. I think it's awesome (and I'm bi). 

As of right now I would say I’m straight. Honestly I’m curious what it would be like to be with a woman but I wouldn’t be able to do anything nsfw for reasons.

Just not interested in woman in that sort of adult way. As a woman I’m honestly disgusted and uncomfortable with female parts. It would have to be a jr high type relationship if I was with a woman lol.

But I’m happily engaged to the man of my dreams. So those silly thoughts don’t mean much.

Bi male. Im more romantically attracted to men though. Like men I just want to cuddle and maybe have a cute guy feed me berries by candle light. Girls, well you know, skip all that mushy stuff lol

Edited by CrystalBloodMoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm… I tend to stray away from deciding conclusively one way or another, but I am a guy who really likes guys, but I guess some woman could attract me. Either bisexual with a preference toward men or gay with exceptions. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rather complicated:  I'm about 90% attracted to women, which is fairly straightforward, but on top of that, I'm bi-gender, which means that half the time I'm a guy who is mostly straight, while the other half I'm a mostly lesbian woman.  Needless to say this rather limits my dating options.....

I am probably the straightest person alive, but that accompanied sounds like it would be the gayest thing for a closeted gay to say... lol, its just I have had these mishaps, socially, and then there are the things like my obsession with MLP, and some other oddities I have that would lead others to believe I am gay, it's something that bothers me, because some people are FAR over presumptuous like you know... WRONG lol, and as the most progressive conservative there is, well what I would like to be considered, being a "homophobe" is seen as an unattractive thing, gays are pretty ingrained in our society, but gay people have only ever backstabbed me, made moves that weren't warranted, made in false assumptions... just really didn't meant to turn this into a comment like this, but I didn't think it was worth making a whole topic for and getting hounded by a whole community of people within a community. When it comes to women, I love thick women with wide assets, I have a thing for older women, and I love thin girls when they are very small. I have seen a lot haha... but anyways, I ask gays, if they read this, is there an ulterior motive against straight men, and yes I say against... because it isn't like the serpents apple, its like his rotten eggs getting pelted as you lol..

22 minutes ago, Aquaflame said:

I am probably the straightest person alive, but that accompanied sounds like it would be the gayest thing for a closeted gay to say... lol

I often hear it said that the more someone insists they're straight, the more certain it must be that they're gay, which is silly of course. Sometimes it actually means they ARE straight. I mean, if you're straight what else are ya gonna say? 

Personally I'm quite straight. But I've probably mentioned that here before. 

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I often hear it said that the more someone insists they're straight, the more certain it must be that they're gay, which is silly of course. Sometimes it actually means they ARE straight. I mean, if you're straight what else are ya gonna say? 

Personally I'm quite straight. But I've probably mentioned that here before. 

As have I which only serves the grave of my character when I "rebel" against the force handed will of outsiders. I am EXTREMELY obsessive compulsive over well myself, so detriments to my character when flawed, when I rebel in extended contest, my words more than likely are fueled by far more than half truths lol... I have been known to do some dishonest things, but I wouldn't care much over lies ordinarily but I have a fighters mentality attatched to certain social formalities, when it regards the accuracy of my reputation and life goals, I tend to go to extremes lol.... if ten people insist a straight man is gay and basically say "nah we got ya bud" and he has to object and say "uh no you don't" lol hes not being defensive hes become aggressive lol