Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

That is what I am afraid I will turn out to be.

I am tired of getting hurt :/

Although many relationships may appear to end in nothing but heartbreak and disappointment, each experience brings life lessons and personal growth. Never be afraid to form bonds with others; aways keep in mind that the reason that we undergo unsuccessful relationships, is because by the time you finally find the right person, you know exactly how to treat them.

• Brohoof 9

Although many relationships may appear to end in nothing but heartbreak and disappointment, each experience brings life lessons and personal growth. Never be afraid to form bonds with others; aways keep in mind that the reason that we undergo unsuccessful relationships, is because by the time you finally find the right person, you know exactly how to treat them.

That's the thing.

I literally give my heart to anyone who is willing to take it :/

• Brohoof 1

Interestingly enough, I'm asexual, meaning I don't experience sexual feelings or associations with others; all attractions that I feel are purely platonic, even though I've tried my hand at relationships on multiple occasions. Perhaps my preferences will alter as time passes, but for now, It seems that I can only perceive sexuality from an observational perspective.

Thanks those are the words i was looking for ^^ Thats pretty much me at the moment and its never botherd me once. Im sure ill change in the future and i might be bi again, who knows?

• Brohoof 1

I'm either a lesbian or bisexual. It depends, really. Definitely not straight though. I have a much larger preference for women and have only ever been attracted to one man, who is my boyfriend. I've dated a guy before him, but I had no attraction to him whatsoever. So whilst it's more simple to call myself a bisexual, I'd say I'm a lesbian who occasionally dabbles in straight and is not at all closed up to that.

You'd fool me with all the guys you've married in the "Marry, Kiss, or Banish to the Moon" thread ;)

• Brohoof 2

Although I'd like to post something new here, all of my thought's have already been said.

I'm straight, and I tolerate homosexuals, and I honestly don't care about your sexual preference. Just like anyone else, I'm neutral towards them until I know more about the person.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Gender dysphoric, as in pre-operative (but likely not due to personal distaste and costs) transsexual. Mixing up the pot a little here, keeping it real.

Without getting into extensive detail, I'm kind of physically androgynous and my interests aren't particularly masculine. Subconsciously, I dream as a girl, yadda yadda. I don't come off as a total faerie in public but that's mainly because I'm pretty deep in the masculine facade I've been maintaining. I used to be mad insecure over the whole thing and just came to terms with it about a year ago because, really, there are worse things in life to realize about yourself.

It's really not a big deal at all. I've told my parents straight up about it, "Hey, uh, check it out. I'm basically a girl with a schlong. I'm still the same kid, no biggie."

So yeah. That's that. Boom.

• Brohoof 5

i guess i should let you all know a bit about me, then!

as most of you know, and some of you may don't know, i'm gay. i like women yes, but not in that way. though a lot of the female representative art is really nice eye-candy and blablabla i'm just boring you here (and no, i don't think of women as just eye-candy. i'm just a bit tired typing this post, i mgiht not make any sense at all here =P).

however! i wasn't always gay. i've been under the realization that i a gay for about an hour now, when i started develop feelings for a guy on another forum, who here is known as Feather Spiral.

i considered myself to be perfectly straight before that. how wrong i were! i kept having these fantasies of a girl i had made up in my head, and that i lived happy with (i was really, really lonely back then, which is about fall 2010 til january 2011). the fact that i knew that it could never happen to me was... saddening, but it was what somewhat kept me alive... until the feelings of loneliness finally broke me down (which is around fall like i mentioned before). thank god i had, at this point, earned the compassion and trust of a guy on the forums, the only one who ever did there on that hellhole of a forum (it was okay back then, but now i advise you to stay away from there (forums were called YoshiArt Forums, btw. take a look there if you want, i won't stop you).

he has helped me with a lot of things, which made me learn stuff about myself, and grow as a person, but back then, i only considered him someone i could trust deeply in (in hindsight, he was the very first friend i had, as well as close friend). it wasn't until at around february/mars, when i finally pulled myself out of my cycle of shit, thanks to his help, that i started develop feelings for him.

it all started out as a joke. i once said 'bi-bi', next day he said 'yes?' and i suggested in caps lock, uhh... bi-sexual relations. =P

we all used this as a means to tease each other and annoy the HELL out of the members on the forum with semi-suggestive comments. it all went on and on and on from there, until... one day, i lied in the tub, and realized 'oh my god: i actually like him. like-LIKE him.'

needless to say, having no prior feelings to guys WHATSOEVER before, this was quite the shock. was this just a dream, was this just fantasy? no, it was all very, true, i began to realize soon after, after having tons of PMs with him, sending him love poetry, prose, general feelings of how much he means to me (i did that again a few days ago, thought it was the proper time to do it again, so to speak), and, later onwards, actually chatting with him, RPing with him, how much i genuinely CARED about him... no, this was not a superficial dream. what i felt for him, was goddamn REAL.

and then i started to pay attention to the other guys at school. not that much, but genuinely seeing how cute they could be, for the most part.

also, my family is more than wholly accepting towards it, even if it's a bit dull on the details of what is going on exactly (neither of us talk too much, and hide too much shit from each other, but that's irrelevant here).

so, basically... that's it. that's how i turned gay.

tl;dr: yes i was straight once, yes, i wasn't gay all the time at all, yes, i am gay now and feeling much happier than before, no, fuck you, i won't make you any brownies. i dun know how to make them.

• Brohoof 15

"Hey, uh, check it out. I'm basically a girl with a schlong. I'm still the same kid, no biggie."

I lol'd. But in all seriousness I'm one of those straight guys who just doesn't have the motivation to pursue anything sexual.

Also, set up a poll. It'd be interesting to see the stats just as a curiosity thing.

so, basically... that's it. that's how i turned gay.

Oh dear Luna, even your stories make you the most adorable guy here.

I was just interested in stats. There seem to be straight males who watch MLP, and I praise them for putting interest and learning before their masculinity. I was just curious if there were any GLBT bronies. And NSFW? how could this be?

Ooooh if you wanted to do this with stats, this should have been a poll. But ah well :3

Bisexual myself, with more of a leaning towards guys. Totally fine with every single orientation, even had friends across every single orientation, even the T of the GLBT :3

Edited by FinalGamer
  • Brohoof 3

I lol'd. But in all seriousness I'm one of those straight guys who just doesn't have the motivation to pursue anything sexual.

Also, set up a poll. It'd be interesting to see the stats just as a curiosity thing.

I'm delighted; there's not a whole lot in life that I look at forebodingly and it's nice when someone picks up on that. It's been a while since something's genuinely fazed me because, as I've made obnoxiously clear, "I've got this."

Anyways, yo, I know that feel. It's, like, I just don't feel like it's my time yet to be experiencing that just yet. I've a whole phase of my life still unfolding; like, what's the rush, you know?

• Brohoof 2

I know there's a thread about it already, but I'm looking to be more specific and to add a poll.

I don't know how you guys go about removing, moving, or merging threads, but if the situation calls for it, I wont be angry.

So, what's your sexuality? Please vote in the poll as well if you do post.

P.S. I'm gay.

Oops, I completely forgot about the straight option. How silly of me!

LOL.

I don't think that "Transsexual" should be an option here. It isn't an sexuality, despite the title, and the problem with including it is that transsexuals also have a sexuality.

(I hope that didn't come off as rude.)

• Brohoof 6

Can't vote to be straight...

that's cool..

not ~

It would be preferable that you would say it without the attitude, as I figured it was implied by my post preceding yours that I was going to fix that.

LOL.

I don't think that "Transsexual" should be an option here. It isn't an sexuality, despite the title, and the problem with including it is that transsexuals also have a sexuality.

(I hope that didn't come off as rude.)

You're right, I fixed that too.
  • Brohoof 2