Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

One more thing... I'm way too picky I know. Does this have to be a public poll?

Sorry... I'm sure you're tired of all of the editing of this poll you have had to do.

Come on dude, try not think about that jerk. He doesn't deserve someone as good as you =), and you don't deserve to live in that cr*phole

Really doesn't bug me when he calls me that. I just say "So what if I were?" and walk off.

• Brohoof 1

I thought I might have been Bisexual once, but I misunderstood appreciating another womens beauty like an actress for actually possibly being Bi but that was proven false. So I am Straight.

Edited by HealHeart

One more thing... I'm way too picky I know. Does this have to be a public poll?

Sorry... I'm sure you're tired of all of the editing of this poll you have had to do.

I agree. It's nice to have a census but some people may not want their name revealed. If they do feel like sharing they can just post in the thread.

I'm straight btw.

Really doesn't bug me when he calls me that. I just say "So what if I were?" and walk off.

Is he homophobic? If so, mentally beat his ignorant ass into tolerant submission.

>Gets called gay for beings a brony 10+ times a day.

>Straight

Follow my logic?

It's funny how we have a larger straight-gay ratio then average society...

P.S. I'm gay.

If it makes you feel better, I have another gay brony friend that goes to my school :P

• Brohoof 3

0_o

Mmm, might wanna focus more on your schoolwork, then? :o

Yeah but then if I were to say that I was as straight as my grades I'd be lying! :P

Nah but I see what you mean and that's already being taken care of! That F was in Chemistry which I have in first Period which is sleepy time! THE WORST PERIOD FOR CHEM EVER!

But I'm hard at work trying to make this quarter better or else I lose my laptop, and if I lose my laptop, then I lose you guys, and if I lose you guys, I lose my Ponies! :(

Is he homophobic? If so, mentally beat his ignorant ass into tolerant submission.

That's a nice idea, but I have tried it time and time again.

People like that are too ignorant to mentally get their flank handed to them. Intelligent arguments just fly over his head.

I consider myself pansexual, as gender means absolutely nothing to me. This relates to everything else too. One produces sperm and one produces egg, nothing else should really be applied to the genders, I suppose.

This does not mean I'm advocating for 'Pansexual' to be an option in the polls, it's more of an identity than a 'legitimate sexual orientation'. However, the human mind can be so intricate sometimes that oversimplification of any aspect, such as sexual orientation, isn't universally applicable.

I'm notably lacking at properly describing anything or conveying whatever may be in my mess of a mind, or in portions of it. xP

Edit: I, frankly, will merely use 'pansexual' as a term for other people to go with, I'm moreso for "gender means absolutely nothing in any conceivable way."

Edited by Private Pansy
  • Brohoof 3

I consider myself pansexual, as gender means absolutely nothing to me. This relates to everything else too. One produces sperm and one produces egg, nothing else should really be applied to the genders, I suppose.

This does not mean I'm advocating for 'Pansexual' to be an option in the polls, it's more of an identity than a 'legitimate sexual orientation'. However, the human mind can be so intricate sometimes that oversimplification of any aspect, such as sexual orientation, isn't universally applicable.

I'm notably lacking at properly describing anything or conveying whatever may be in my mess of a mind, or in portions of it. xP

Well, I guess that bi-sexual would be your answer then :P ~

• Brohoof 1