Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

But it can refer to a sexual attraction, so it technical is a sexuality.

That's ridiculously silly. If you don't have sexual attraction, then you are asexual. Pansexual is beginning to come off more and more as an term to merely say "I'm better than you". It either needs to refer exclusively to sexual attraction or it needs to completely drop the "sexual" out of it and be replaced with something else.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

That's ridiculously silly. If you don't have sexual attraction, then you are asexual. Pansexual is beginning to come off more and more as an term to merely say "I'm better than you". It either needs to refer exclusively to sexual attraction or it needs to completely drop the "sexual" out of it and be replaced with something else.

This argument isn't going to go anywhere; agree to disagree.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm straight from what I know, but I've never kissed a guy or anything. What's that, bicurious? I dunno...

The point is:

Edited by Indigo

For now I'm 100% heterosexual AKA straight. But as time passes, I'm beginning to see that I may turn into a asexual person, which I would really hate at first.

EDIT: You could of added another option which is bi-curious. I bet we have people ponies who are still bi-curious. Or you could of added a option of "Still questioning".

Edited by Freckle

Bi. You only live one, why limit the fun? Bwahaha

Girls are more pleasing on the eyes though, of course.

I can actually agree on this! :P

I feel that most bisexuals still have a preferred gender. All the bisexuals at my school are women (well except me of course) but most of them prefer guys anyway!

I'd say that I am Bisexual, female preferred since I find women more attractive, generally more friendly, and I have never had a romantic experience with a guy! :P

Well, lets see; Trixie is female, and I am... *Checks* Male! So it looks like I am Straight! Another world mystery solved by Tom The Diamond!

Technically you could still be bisexual.

Imagine Trixie used a magic spell to turn into a stallion, now she... err he is Trixster! :P

inb4shipping

Straight as an arrow. __________

I

/

I

v

• Brohoof 2

Technically you could still be bisexual.

Imagine Trixie used a magic spell to turn into a stallion, now she... err he is Trixster! :P

inb4shipping

Then I'd use that same spell to turn female. Or stay male, or stay female and she turns back to female, the point is that I'll just be whatever Trixie wants me to be! In all seriousness though, I am straight.

Then I'd use that same spell to turn female. Or stay male, or stay female and she turns back to female, the point is that I'll just be whatever Trixie wants me to be! In all seriousness though, I am straight.

So if Trixie was to do the aforementioned you would then by into androphilia. Which due to you being male, would make you homosexual.

My logic is un-unravelable.

I can't stand shopping.

I fucking despise Lady Gaga.

I burp and fart and still laugh at it like a child.

I don't like musicals.

I have no lisp, or gay aura (someone actually told me that).

I don't date effeminate men because they act like women, wich obviously I don't like.

I play metal on the guitar and constanly listen to metal.

Hate glee.

Am not a hippy spastic liberal.

Eat like a pig when I'm with the guys.

And have no taste in my sense of fasion.

And I watch UFC. (not only because its men rolling on the floor all sweaty and flexing and....im getting carried away here.)

Im basically a "striaight acting male" (I know not all straight men act the same), that is phisically and emotionaly attracted to men.

I'm no where near a "typical gay male" (I have met gay men like me).

But all in all I was just joking HAHA. Someone told me I was the manliest queer in the world.

• Brohoof 3

I'd totally go gay for Hugh Jackman, provided he is gay too. I don't think he is though seeing as he has a wife and children.

and for Tom the Diamond too :3 =P

Edited by Doctor XFizzle