Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

That's a nice idea, but I have tried it time and time again.

People like that are too ignorant to mentally get their flank handed to them. Intelligent arguments just fly over his head.

I know what you mean. It's impossible to demonstrate to someone why he's wrong when his entire bases of judgement is that he's right...

• Brohoof 1

Im straight, but im gay for trixie (sort of) in a non gay clop way.

But i do have friends and a family member who is gay. So that means i cant be offensive against gay people.

Wait- It says you're male on your profile?

So... How can you be gay for Trixie? 0.o

Congrats on "coming out," bud.

Thanks :) i can't believe i finally did it, even to a forum this is HUGE for me

:wub:

WOW this was me about a month ago! I never told a soul outside the forums!

Same here! i've never told anyone until that post

• Brohoof 2

Anyways, yo, I know that feel. It's, like, I just don't feel like it's my time yet to be experiencing that just yet. I've a whole phase of my life still unfolding; like, what's the rush, you know?

Yeah, why rush something like that? It'll happen when it does and I'll probably end up hurting myself by rushing it.

ITT

EVERYBODY'S GAY

yes, that does include you

Wait, what? BTW the best threads on this forum are the campiest.

Straight, if only because I haven't really given that side of me much thought. Probably going to stay that way, though.

You might be the most confusing person ever.

• Brohoof 1

*snip rest of post for brevity's sake*

tl;dr: yes i was straight once, yes, i wasn't gay all the time at all, yes, i am gay now and feeling much happier than before, no, fuck you, i won't make you any brownies. i dun know how to make them.

I found your story fascinating and interesting...but also I fear you may be jumping to conclusions just a tad. By which I mean, declaring you're a homosexual after considering yourself straight for so long.

The reason I say that is that I went through some fairly similar experiences, where I considered myself straight for most of my life thus far, at times occasionally claiming to be bisexual but never experimenting, then I experimented with the same gender and, once I leapt into that world was so enamoured and fascinated by it that it nearly devoured me. I abandoned most of my thoughts about the opposite gender for quite some time, and declared myself a homosexual. But that was inaccurate, because those thoughts about the opposite gender never exactly went away. And I'd had many a pleasurable experience with the opposite gender as well.

It took me a while and a particular experience to accept it, but I eventually realized I was bisexual after all. I tend to waver somewhat, sometimes leaning towards the opposite gender, sometimes towards the same gender, sometimes both equally, like the wobbly axis of a planet without a satellite to stabilize it, but overall I'm bisexual.

All I'm saying is, don't be so fast to declare yourself a full homosexual. Keep yourself open to possibilities. You might turn out, like me, to actually be bisexual. Or you could be right and you are a homosexual. Just, as I said, don't be afraid to experiment a little bit more before deciding on a permanent basis.

Wait- It says you're male on your profile?

So... How can you be gay for Trixie? 0.o

I think he means the same way you'd be gay for Trixie.

I'm completely unsure of what and who I am. I find the attraction in girls very.... attractive, but I always wanted a boyfriend (for some odd reason, I don't know. It's a feeling I cannot explain). Though, when I do meet another male that is gay, there is feeling that overwhelms me and it makes the whole situation too akward for me and I bail the opputunity.

I am straight, so yes... I like boobs. (Excuse my language, I say this to whoever questions my sexuality)

I also believe "sex" has a lot to do with love. And for me, love can be found anywhere. Whether it be Woman and Man, Man and Man, Woman and Woman, Alien and Human, Lifeform and Object... I support it... I support Love...

Edited by Skar
  • Brohoof 4

I found your story fascinating and interesting...but also I fear you may be jumping to conclusions just a tad. By which I mean, declaring you're a homosexual after considering yourself straight for so long.

-snip-

All I'm saying is, don't be so fast to declare yourself a full homosexual. Keep yourself open to possibilities. You might turn out, like me, to actually be bisexual. Or you could be right and you are a homosexual. Just, as I said, don't be afraid to experiment a little bit more before deciding on a permanent basis.

tbh, i could very well be bi-sexual, if i would ever be given the chance to experiment with my sexuality a tad.

i mean, as far as i'm concerned, i don't care for the gender i would fall in love with. or how they would look like, for that matter. what would matter is if the person in question i know about really well, has been close friends with for a long time, and i feel there is a mutual understanding and trust between the two of us. someone i can love with all my heart, and want to live with, forever.

but, i've never fallen in love with a girl in my entire life, save for one flirt very early in elementary school, but that's like, so long ago, very long ago. and i don't have contact with that girl nowadays, either.

aside from finding guys to be cuter and more attractive than girls, i feel that i can relate better to guys than i can with girls. partly because i've been living in a male-dominant home for my whole life, and my parents are now divorced, so there are only guys in the house now, aside from my mom coming down to visit at times.

i was EXTREMELY confused about my own sexuality back then, and i saw a fictional, anthropomorphic girl as being the one that i love with all my heart, as well as she. in hindsight, that was me being living in solitude from friends my whole life that finally got to me. i realize now that i was completely lonely, and had no one to turn to, so i used this fictional girl as a menas to escape from it. i was deep in depression back then, for several weeks i refused to go to school. i thought to myself ''i am all alone, and this is how it will end...''.

but fortunately, finding Feathers compassion and trust on that hellhole of a forum, saved me. even if i wasn't in love in him from the start, i finally had someone i could trust, someone that showed compassion towards me, someone i care about so fucking much. i finally had a friend, a really close friend. i wasn't all alone anymore.

and, as i began to fall in love with him, my sexuality became so much more clear to me. i saw the value in guys, and how much i could relate to them compared to girls. girls i felt alienated against, i couldn't relate to their feelings. i could see the value in them, yes, but i just wasn't interested in them that much, physically and emotionally. i loved guys, and more specifically, i was in love with a guy, and still am madly in love with. that is who i am. i am also semi-interested in another friend of mine, who is a guy, but our relationship is just a very, very close friendship. he is goddamn attractive, though, but he's only a second-interest for now, should Feathers and my relationship not work out properly, though i don't see ANYTHING leading to my and Feathers relationship to end, at all.

so yes, there's always room for experimentation and such, but as far as sexuality goes, i think i have ruled that one out pretty damn well.

but, if you want to be really pedantic about it, i guess i could be dubbed bi-sexual, with a teensy-tiny almost inconsistent interest in girls, and the rest being a heavy preference for guys. :lol:

if i ever get some more lady friends though, and develop close friendships with them, only THEN could i be perfectly sure about this.

but as far as i am considered, i am your friendly neighborhood fagit and pwetty pwincess pwony. ;)

edit: because it seems to have confused members here, i've made a little edit stating that i am still in love with Feathers, whom people seem to have confused themselves with that i had broke up with. this 'other guy' is just a very, very close friend of mine, and i am not leaving Feathers in favor of him. sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Princess Diadem Skystrom
  • Brohoof 1