Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Thanks! Now I can see crystal-clear why this generation is stupid.

All generations have been stupid, but with the creation of the internet, stupid people are more easily found.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Do I really need to answer this thread for the fortieth time, or should I just post this? I'll just go with this: My sexuality on my profile, and also earlier in this thread.

Screw that. Here my sexuality is again.

I'm a transgendered pansexual heteroromantic.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

I'm bisexual with about a 70/30 split with females being preferred.

I'm 21 now so my parents and family can say anything they want about it and I won't be offended :)  They're pretty neutral about the LGBT community anyways so I don't think I have to worry about any backlash from telling them.

• Brohoof 2

Ignoring gender differences for now:

Asexual - Someone who does not wish to have a sexual relationship with another. They may (and often do) have emotional and romantic attachments though. Some asexuals have no sexual drive in general, but feel arousal towards their partner.

Heterosexual - Someone who likes people of the strictly opposite sex

Homosexual - Someone who likes people of the strictly same sex

Bisexual - Someone who likes both males and females

Pansexual - Someone who likes males, females, and [intersexed,trans,agendered] individuals. Pansexuals often state that personality is the most important thing when considering desire for another.

(The following two are rare)

Non-heterosexual - Someone who does not like the strictly opposite sex

Non-homosexual - Someone who does not like the strictly same sex

(I'm not sure if there is a non-bisexual orientation)

Wait, why would non-hetrosexual/homosexual need to be a label? 

Surely thats just being gay/straight? Is there any difference? 

From looking it up its literally only used in research purposes to avoid using any term that people will find offensive, although I'm sure non hetrosexual will somehow become offensive in the future >.<

From a research perspective, there are seventy-some different combinations of sexual characteristics and the "non-heterosexual" and "non-homosexual" terms were coined to address attraction to sexes other than male or female. It is rarely used though, as other terms can easily take their place. Furthermore, they lose meaning once one considers gender. In short, no it's not a necessary label, but I added it for completeness.

From a research perspective, there are seventy-some different combinations of sexual characteristics and the "non-heterosexual" and "non-homosexual" terms were coined to address attraction to sexes other than male or female. It is rarely used though, as other terms can easily take their place. Furthermore, they lose meaning once one considers gender. In short, no it's not a necessary label, but I added it for completeness.

psh ok. Just seems weird to include it when asked about the different labels used since pretty much nobody uses it xD  

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of difficult... I would consider myself to be mostly heterosexual... But I'm also sexually attracted towards animals and not that hetero there but still mostly...

• 3 months later...

Bumping this thread because why the hell not.

Still Demisexual, but recently I started to experience some traits of Pansexuality. Nothing really outstanding, but there was enought to think about it.

• Brohoof 1

Here's the thing....

How many of you have been with both a girl and a boy before?? I have.

It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious to see how many that have been with both separately.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

Here's the thing.... How many of you have been with both a girl and a boy before?? I have. It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious to see how many that have been with both separately.

I've been with neither and can just tell you that I have (close to) no sexual attraction towards human males so I can only consider myself heterosexual. I can get attached to a male human being romantically or emotionally so I might some time take the opportunity to try a relationship with a guy but for now I can bet that it would not work out :P

I'm pretty open about sexuality so I won't completely deny the possibility of it changing some time but for now I consider myself heterosexual.