Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Here's the thing....

How many of you have been with both a girl and a boy before?? I have.

It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious to see how many that have been with both separately.

I have and I am very very very gay. 

• Brohoof 1

Here's the thing....

How many of you have been with both a girl and a boy before?? I have.

It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious to see how many that have been with both separately.

I have and I am very very very gay. 

X3 I've been with both as well, and yes... Umm, What Yukibana said. :blush::fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I changed from gay to bisexual at the begin of this year because I got interest on a woman for few weeks at this time (but no sexual interest, rather platonic). I also like Female Furry/Pony nude art, but only from aesthetic reasons and no sexual reasons (in contrast to male art). But I see now it was a mistake to call myself bisexual (I also wrote in two threads here I would be bi, I wish I hadn't) because of one short situation (with the one woman). I mean, when I am honest, I don't want a relationship with a woman and I also don't feel love or attraction to a woman, however for men. So, I can say that I am not bisexual, I am gay.

• Brohoof 4

Since my initial post here, it's shifted significantly toward bisexual from asexual.

I guess time really does change a lot.

I'm not really sure what would qualify one as pansexual vs. bisexual, so I'll go with bisexual as I have the past year  while.

Edited by Wyzecat

A mix between pansexual and bisexual... honestly I just like to think of myself as "me", but I call myself bisexual to stop confusion :P I don't like labeling myself with a sexuality, though; doesn't feel right. Love is love. *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...

Bleep bloop, I got an update.

After a while of thinking, combined with some recent experiences and all that, my sexual orientation took a twist towards the Pansexual field. So yeah...apparently I am Pansexual.

I really hope I don't have to suffer more twists again

• Brohoof 2

I guess I'd say I'm bi. Just not, like, super bi. I have a girlfriend. I have a preference for females. Like 99.99% preference for females.

That 0.001% is my 'Eeeeeeeeeeh, I guess males are okay' side.

Can bi people have girlfriends?

I guess I'd say I'm bi. Just not, like, super bi. I have a girlfriend. I have a preference for females. Like 99.99% preference for females.

That 0.001% is my 'Eeeeeeeeeeh, I guess males are okay' side.

Can bi people have girlfriends?

lol yes they can i had one before XD

I guess I'd say I'm bi. Just not, like, super bi. I have a girlfriend. I have a preference for females. Like 99.99% preference for females. That 0.001% is my 'Eeeeeeeeeeh, I guess males are okay' side. Can bi people have girlfriends?

If you're 99.99% into females, I wouldn't consider you bisexual. I consider myself straight even though there might be a guy I'd like.

As a bisexual, you could have either a boyfriend or a girlfriend...

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really sure. I thought I was straight for a while but I've never really had a crush on anyone. I have found a few people attractive on a few occasions, but it's never affected me much. So I'd say I'm either asexual or just questioningquestioning.

I don't know what sexuality I am. I think I am heterosexual but I don't know. Then again I can't feel love so maybe asexual

edit:well I figured out that I am asexual

Edited by redshell

As a bisexual, you could have either a boyfriend or a girlfriend...

60599674.jpg

after some recent experiences my sexual orientation took a twist towards the Pansexual field

COUGH *FLIRT FLIRT* COUGH

notice me senpai

Wanna share your story? I'm sure we're all eager to hear it o3o

• Brohoof 1

Well, that depends on whether you're polyamorous or prefer a monogamous relationship :P

Obviously. I was just being silly :P I wouldn't want a relationship with two people at the same time myself. Well, not a love relationship at least, other kind of relationships are fine. post-1052-0-26228600-1366066675.gif

I personally consider pansexual and bisexual that same thing, since there are only really two genders in my eyes. That being said, i thing you can only be straight, gay, or bi. Not saying herms are genderless, but they are rather just "both". I also sometimes consider asexual to be a thing, but usually i just put it down as "not interested in a relationship" instead of a sexuality.

Reason i am bi- friends on the internet and irl.