Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

It turns out find both men and women attractive, I guess. Although I'm more selective when it comes to men.

On one hand, I can finally have an opinion without someone pulling a "You don't know what it's like! Check your privilege!" card.

On the other hand, whatever pro-gay opinions I have are now biased.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

I am a straight pony. I respect others for their choices, just don't pressure me into your views/wants and we'll be fine. :fluttershy::mellow:

That also brings up a great point.... Thanks Sugar Cube.... Sex is important for repoduction but I would rather cuddle, go for walks, take a shower together (not do any act)... ect. than make love to a woman. I have always had a very low sex drive.... it's there.... but it doesn't bother me at all if a woman and I don't make love. <<<<i'm single... just saying<<< .....

Edited by Mistral
  • Brohoof 1

I'm bi, and didn't realize how many people I knew in school were bi too until the final year. Everyone found out about my sexuality when someone I entrusted my secret to told the whole school. Thankfully, it passed in a little over a week, but that week was hell for me mentally.

• Brohoof 2

I'm strongly considering changing my vote from heterosexual to unsure. I have no idea what my preference is or if I even have one. I'm the very definition of complicated, and always have been.

Seeing as I've yet to experience any real sexual desire for either sex and have no interest in sexual activities, I'm pretty sure I might be asexual. I am NOT aromantic though. I want to find a partner and get married one day, and I want to shower them with all of the affection and TLC in the world. And that isn't to say that I would indefinitely exclude sex, because I want a happy partner and all, but I can safely say that I personally could do without it very easily.

And it gets even more confusing for me when gender and biological sex comes into play. I've always been attracted to males rather than females, albeit in a nonsexual way, but I also am very much a believer in love having no labels and that gender and sex are insignificant. I don't think I can really give myself a label as far as preferences go, because I believe that I will fall in love with a person for who they are, not what they are.

• Brohoof 4

I'm strongly considering changing my vote from heterosexual to unsure. I have no idea what my preference is or if I even have one. I'm the very definition of complicated, and always have been.

Seeing as I've yet to experience any real sexual desire for either sex and have no interest in sexual activities, I'm pretty sure I might be asexual. I am NOT aromantic though. I want to find a partner and get married one day, and I want to shower them with all of the affection and TLC in the world. And that isn't to say that I would indefinitely exclude sex, because I want a happy partner and all, but I can safely say that I personally could do without it very easily.

And it gets even more confusing for me when gender and biological sex comes into play. I've always been attracted to males rather than females, albeit in a nonsexual way, but I also am very much a believer in love having no labels and that gender and sex are insignificant. I don't think I can really give myself a label as far as preferences go, because I believe that I will fall in love with a person for who they are, not what they are.

That's quite interesting.

For me personally, I have no idea. I've been with guys internet wise and girls internet wise AND real life. I've flirted with guys and girls as well. I tend to be more sexually attracted to girls.

I'm probably sticking to unsure as I seem to go from one to the other sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm bi, myself.  Dated a guy long distance for a couple of months and a girl even longer distance for a couple of years (actually met that one in person) and have to say I seem to prefer girls, but I definitely like both.

Technically I'd probably fall under "pansexual," but I feel like that label is overdoing it, because the more labels we have, the less seriously people take LGBT, especially with all these new genders and sexualities that keep popping up on tumblr... it gets complicated.  I like to keep things simple.  I can be interested in someone regardless of their genitals, and I feel like bisexual covers that, so I go with that one.  Not that others shouldn't use whatever labels they feel appropriate to them, or anything.

• Brohoof 3

This is when things get interesting, I am actually Bi curious. The  reason for this is that I am attracted to almost anyone, and this is leading to the point where I am not sure. Eh, I will find my place in Sexuality eventually.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another Bi here but i'm not really romantically interested in guys (or anyone as of late) but i do find some guys attractive.

It dons't feel awkward in this community being yourself that why i love it, everyone is accepted for who they are.  :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm heterosexual. I experimented in the past, but I never felt that attraction that is inherent in a sexual orientation. Which lead me to conclude I'm not bi or homosexual.

All that aside, to each their own. Whatever makes you happy. Your sexuality is your business and your business alone.

• Brohoof 1

Thought I was straight but questioning that.  Not gay but...idk.  Asexual maybe? Bi? Maybe again although I need some exploration  and I would definatly lean heavily torwards the straight end of things.  Pan? I am not sure either.  I am platonically attracted torwards guys and gals but not sexually for the most part.  Very oddball.

Edited by alpinefroggy

I view the different descriptions as categories along a set of scales.

I am straight, but I'm probably right on the border with bi. I have no attraction to guys, but nor do I find them unattractive; it's completely neutral. I don't feel 'eww, a dick/arse'. In the event of a 'multi partner experience' I'd have no issue 'helping out' with a male participant, but I wouldn't enjoy or feel disgust at it.

So yeah, highly liberal and sex-positive person.

• Brohoof 1

Recently figured I was bi, but hetero romantic still. I'm attracted to both genders, but I could only see myself in a relationship with a female :derp: Although, that could change.

• Brohoof 2