Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

i'm pansexual and gender fluid.

i don't know; i remember always being attracted to males and females. even if they weren't 'born' a certain way. it's been hard, though.

my family is homophobic, so i always have to put up with that. and people look at me funny when i tell them what i identify as.

i feel like i could be a boy; i'm in a girls body, but that shouldn't matter. ever. i like dressing like a boy. sometimes i like dress like a girl. i like being a girl. don't get me wrong. but i don't think it should matter.

• Brohoof 2

I feel like I should probably update mine since it's been a while. After doing some soul searching i feel mine got quite messy.

Turns out gender fluid, demi-bi sexual is really hard to explain to the majority of people. 

Basicly the I'm really fluid when it comes to me feeling like a guy/girl. I tend to lean towards girl but sometimes guy hits me like a train. And to explain the demi-sexual thing, it basically means I need a lot of attention/bonding to make the relationship work before it goes to any other level. Urbandictionary does a really good job of explaining it actualy. 

I pretty much need to friendzone people to decide if I want to date them or not.

• Brohoof 3

I used to identify as gay, but like a lot of things, it didn't really fit me. I'm asexual, but I consider myself panromantic. Slight preference for guys, but I'll date anyone if they can put up with what a weirdo I am sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm in my 60s so it's mostly "theoretical".  It's sort of like Antarctica -everybody knows it's down there, nobody really cares.

I'm in the "zero risk" group for Aids. (Your health is like your car insurance.  You don't have an accident for 7 years & they take it off your record.)

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure I'm asexual. Sometimes I wonder about what it would be like in a relationship but outside of that I don't have any desire or attraction to anyone, I actually feel myself get anxious when someone wants my attention and my first instinct is to get far away from that person. I wonder if the aspergers contributes to that in some way. I usually don't like to be touched.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart
  • Brohoof 2

i'm bisexual i find some younger guys pretty hot and i know they are gay but i don't make a move on them because i'm mega shy lol same goes for females lol...RIP my dating life :'(

• Brohoof 5

Gay all the way. I tried to find a girl online but no one wanted me. I thought telling them I was a nice guy would work, but nope. So I tried men and i've been addicted since. Poles before holes I always say :P I have nothing against women mind you, but I could never see myself with one. Its me and my BF Christopher for life :wub:  He not a Brony yet though :(

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I'm cryptosexual... means "none of ya damn business!" Nah, I'm joking. :P Somewhat.

Actually, I'm heterosexual and cisgender. Just one o' the boys, you know?

• Brohoof 1

Definitely pansexual. I've had an interest in girls before guys, my interest in guys becoming I suppose a common inevitability when middle school and hormones started kicking in more. Other than that, I should mention physical attraction in that sense to me is physical attraction no matter what you identify with in terms of gender. Honestly not sure what which gender I am lenient towards however, if I have a specific preference.

• Brohoof 5

This is what is referred to as "the age between 14 and 25". (It's a technical term. :P)

Hahaha XD That literally made me laugh out loud at 2am. I almost woke my parents up XD

I'm straight but I've got nothing against anyone who isn't. It's not up to me to judge and don't let anyone tell you that you're wrong. It's your life so it's your choice :)

"If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's all the same to me
The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The ace of spades, the ace of spades"

A C E , B O Y S

• Brohoof 1

Closeted Lesbian. Well, my peers all know, but my family has yet to know. I don't feel comfortable coming out to them because I feel the outcome will not be good. :c They are all fairly religious too, which doesn't help my case.

• Brohoof 1