Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I have no idea. Alot of times I consider myself bisexual because of...reasons...but if I actually try and think of me being in a relationship with a guy, it doesn't work. I'd never want to be in a relationship with a guy, but at the same time there's that other "reason".

I'm pretty sure I'm heterosexual, but I'm not really too bothered at this age. I've never really felt truly attracted to anyone; I've had little 'crushes', but nothing too special. But, so far, every crush I have had is male, which would make me straight... but I mean, I can't be completely certain yet! :)

Edited by Wolves

hi im a bit sensitive about this topic im bi. im also a female so its hard for me not to be judged.

Weird how us girls don't really get judged for being bi/gay unlike men :/ quite sad really.

Edited by Conspiracy.

Weird how us girls don't really get judged for being bi/gay unlike men :/ quite sad really.

I think its because gender sterotypes are pushed much harder for men.  Feminism for one thing has made females go above and beyond sterotypes.  Men not so much, its only been very recently that gender sterotypes have come under fire for them

Heterosexual, and staying that way. Not only have I never been attracted to other guys, but my belief doesn't approve of homosexuality. It's not really a big problem for me anyways.

Still, if you are homosexual, I can be cool with you. Just as long as, y'know, I'm not the recipient of unwarranted affection.

Pretty sure I posted here already, but can't find old post.

Still male, still Bicurious. I'm ok with anybody romantically, I'm just a little unsure with the lads in more intimate settings, since I've never really gotten that experience. I wouldn't turn down a date from either gender though, particularly with being lonely (and single ;) ) right now :P

• Brohoof 2

Because zoophilia isn't a sexual orientation but rather classified as a paraphilia which is a sexual deviation.

Well it shouldn't be classed as paraphilia. Because I know that Zoophilia is in fact a sexuality.

So why isn't Zoophilia an option here?

iv been on both sides of the fence even dated a pansexual or two so with that I consider myself bi, yet im always open for something new to pop up. funny part is I don't care if someon finds out about it or not with me, not sure if that could hurt me. It hasn't yet sense I consider sex sacred

Well it shouldn't be classed as paraphilia. Because I know that Zoophilia is in fact a sexuality.

So why isn't Zoophilia an option here?

Because it's not (yet) scientifically proven to be a sexuality of its own? Thus it doesn't belong in this list. Technically, pansexuality is a subform of bisexuality and shouldn't be in this list either.