Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I voted in this before and I put bisexual because at the time that is what I thought I had to be. I discovered more about myself over time and came to the realization I am indeed asexual. A weird jump I know but this is what I feel best applies to how I feel.

I've recently found myself being more confident talking about this now after a friend who I came out to was really helpful.

I am bisexual. I always have been but have only really thought about it deeply recently. I say bisexual because I'm still attracted to women but i am more attracted by men; I'd call it an 80/20 split. (80M - 20F)

It was very awkward but there was this girl in our school concert band who always used to flirt with me, and I ended coming out to her and she just thought I was joking so she ran off and told the teacher which made a few other people hear and well... it all turned out okay in the end. Let's just say it wasn't how I expected to come out but I still feel good about it  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

tHERE'S A DIFFERENCE?

sig-4330836.98c3095c5557b81661c41ed8eb38

so many different "sexuals"!

There are 4 actual, scientifically recognized sexual orientations: hetero-, bi-, homo- and asexual. Everything else is a subcategory of one of them or just something different :P

• Brohoof 2

tHERE'S A DIFFERENCE?

sig-4330836.98c3095c5557b81661c41ed8eb38

so many different "sexuals"!

May thoughts exactly. Sometimes I have to google a 'sexual' that is unclear to me. 

Relating back to the topic, my sexuality is probably questioning ;P.

NVM just found out i'm pansexual. I knew bisexual meant liking male and female, but a friend of mind always argued bi was altering sexualities. so he was wrong ig. and pansexual i guess includes shemales/transexuals. so i am pansexual. On a serious note, I've been wondering what i'd look like as a girl. because one time me and my friends were messing around and we put makeup on n stuff and i liked the way i looked, and i always used to say i would love to be in a girls body. but nah i'd look horrifying. i'm really afraid to be... MYSELF.

Edited by jeru the damaja

Last time I posted here, I stated I was bisexual but due to a moment of empathy I had over a month ago, I know I'm pansexual. Meaning I don't mine dating transgender and such....doesn't matter to me at all. If I like and attracted to you, then you're good.

Which is weird since it goes against my religion but I'm pretty accepting to all people.

• Brohoof 1

I'm asexual. People say it's really rare, but I've met a good handful of asexuals in my life... which is pretty cool. :P

I'm also pretty sure I'm grayromantic, since I almost never have romantic feelings for anyone, and when I do, there don't seem to be any gender rules regarding who I have feelings for. XP

• Brohoof 1

I'm asexual. People say it's really rare, but I've met a good handful of asexuals in my life... which is pretty cool. :P

I'm also pretty sure I'm grayromantic, since I almost never have romantic feelings for anyone, and when I do, there don't seem to be any gender rules regarding who I have feelings for. XP

Not rare at all. I know a few online and one of my roommates are Asexual as well

Edited by Silver Stream.

Wow. I never knew there was so many different sexualities out there. It's kinda interesting for some reason (is that weird to say?). Yet again I'm a bit ignorant and not the smartest with this subject.

I dont think it was meant literally as a choice that is voluntary

What?

We flat out need to drop the term "choice" in the conversation of sexuality. It's ridiculous to think that it's a choice to begin with.

• Brohoof 4

I'm kinda both asexual and aromantic so relationships in general pretty much just aren't for me. It kinda sucks when people get offended when I get kinda weird when people hit on me/say they love me. I never know how to react because the feeling is never mutual. I've lost a few friends before that tried to move things to the next level because they thought I no longer wanted to be their friend or something.

Kinda went a little personal there, but whatever. :v