Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

It's interesting to see that our fandom seems to have lots of non-heterosexual members (me included). It's a higher number than I would have thought. Anyway, i've been out as bi for over a decade now. When I first came out, being bi was a very scary thing. Now the world is much more open and welcoming, which is so lovely to see :D Anyway, feel free to hit me up if you are questioning your sexuality, feeling confused about lgbt+ stuff, having issues coming out, etc... As someone whose been there, I'm happy to help! Oh, and happy pride month, everypony!

• Brohoof 4

I said before in this thread that i'm a bi. I'm just too nervous to come out to my family. :sunny:

I honestly have never felt the "need" to come out, (not that I keep it a secret or anything) but if someone did ask, I would tell them.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I consider myself homosexual, but I'm only 16, I'm still quite young to determine my sexualility.   :please:

And happy Pride Month!  :D

QxdIk65.png

Edited by SpectraDust
  • Brohoof 8

Oh, and happy pride month, everypony!

Wait, June is Pride month? I always thought July is the Pride month. aj-hm.png

Anyway, Happy Pride Month. And I think I have to change my avatar. salute.png

I said before in this thread that i'm a bi. I'm just too nervous to come out to my family. :sunny:

Same here. I also have the probem to tell others that I am gay. It is not that I don't like it to be gay (I love it), but when I talk with others about homosexuality, I have a big problem to tell that I like other men. Online is no problem for me, but in RL, I have so my problems. I think my former school is the main reason because my former class was full of homophobic neo-nazis. twi-norly.png

• Brohoof 5

(sighs) I'm only an Appledash shipper because I love Applejack and my friend loves Rainbow Dash. He is Bisexual and he loves me. The thing is that I feel exactly the same way about him (I’m not saying that I’m gay, I’m pansexual) and I look up a lot of Appledash because it reminds me of the both of us =3 <3

In all honesty, I don’t really mind gays. In fact, I think it’s really cute and I wouldn’t mind having gays as friends :3 <3

I’m the sort of guy ‘who doesn’t mind expressing his true feelings’ :) <3

• Brohoof 8

I don't know, to me sexuality is something private and I never understood this pride thing. Anyway, that may mostly be me being to ashamed or insecure to come out to people, even though I know people are pretty tolerant/acceptant.

I'll probably never come out to my family unless I'm in a committed relationship with a guy.

• Brohoof 3

I find it hard to believe that there are more Asexuals, Pansexuals, and Others than Homosexuals.

What "other" sexualities could there possibly be?

• Brohoof 2

It's interesting to see that our fandom seems to have lots of non-heterosexual members (me included). It's a higher number than I would have thought. Anyway, i've been out as bi for over a decade now. When I first came out, being bi was a very scary thing. Now the world is much more open and welcoming, which is so lovely to see :D Anyway, feel free to hit me up if you are questioning your sexuality, feeling confused about lgbt+ stuff, having issues coming out, etc... As someone whose been there, I'm happy to help! Oh, and happy pride month, everypony!

You're too nice of a person. Everytime I see you on here, you're always so kind and considerate to people. I respect you immensely for that.

Anyway, I'm sure I've already posted in here about my sexuality, but whatever.

I'm bi. Albeit, I lean towards girls more as in physical appearance. I've internet dated guys before, but never IRL. I feel as if it'd be a bit weird to date one IRL. If that makes any sense.

I'm a weird case. Kek.

• Brohoof 2

Bisexual.

At first i wasn't 100% sure, but recently i've come to the conclusion that i really am bi.

And when i'm not dating anyone, i'm in standBI.

Get it? standby, standBI, get it?...

I'll see myself out...

*pushes you out the door*

*closes and locks the door.*

• Brohoof 2

I am a bit young, so I don't really know for sure. I'm pretty sure I'm bi, and have felt attracted to both genders ever since I was a wee lad, but I don't know for sure yet. I wouldn't say I'm not sure, but I have a bit of trouble accepting it. I guess I'm bi. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4

I've identified as Asexual for the last two years or so, after about four years of aggravating over what my sexuality was. At the time, the only sexualities I knew existed where straight, gay and bi, so when none of those fit, I felt like something was wrong with me. 

• Brohoof 1