Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

(edited)

I consider myself homosexual, but I'm only 16, I'm still quite young to determine my sexualility. :please:

sig-4545872.QxdIk65.png

16 is not too young to determine your sexuality. I determined mine when I was 13. Edited by Keiyara
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I identify as pansexual. I came to terms with my sexuality late last year, but I have not "come out" to anyone aside from my friends. I'm unsure as to how to approach such a thing with my family.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm gay but it feels so weird to type it.

I've known for a while but never really came out until recently, that's probably why I feel weird typing it: being in denial all this time.

• Brohoof 6

• 1 month later...

So after thinking about it for a while, I've come to the conclusion, that I would be happier with another guy. That said, I consider myself homoromantic, and bisexual.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 3

any other asexuals here?

Probably me too or at least that's how it's been feeling like for quite some time already. I don't really crave for intercourse at all.

I'm straight I'm pretty sure. If I were to find any sort of attraction to other males, I wouldn't go for them, simply because the country I live in is homophobic, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with my parents.