Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Women are sheer beauty in flesh form. 

I can wholeheartedly agree. Even though in my case it doesn't mean I'm straight.  :D  Which is almost the whole reason for this post; my friend pretty much took me out of my closet in front of my two other friends at school today. Hopefully they were the only ones that heard it even though the canteen was full of people. I also hope that the revelation didn't make them look at me differently now.

indiscriminate

i'm really only interested in pleasing my partner sexually, and my only condition for partnership is mutual understanding

Straight as a linear line. 

"liquid as wet water"

Edited by ;_;

I'm pretty sure I'm straight. Even if I turned out to be bisexual, I wouldn't go for men simply because of the problems that might occur with it.

I'm pretty sure I'm straight. Even if I turned out to be bisexual, I wouldn't go for men simply because of the problems that might occur with it.

only problem is AIDS, buddo

use a condom and you should be fine

I'm Bisexual, I just woke up like... "I like boys and girls now... ok"

i have some doubts

not questions, just doubts

• Brohoof 4

I don't mean to be rude, or to cause any sort of drama... but what does it refer to when it mentions "Other"? Aren't all kinds of sexuality already listed in the poll?

and then some

i'm normally against this kind of "inclusiveness" but it's harmless, really.

I'm changing my vote from "Homosexual" to "unsure" again...  I can't seem to make my mind up.  I'm really attracted to guys(even though I can be terribly picky about it) but I've noticed recently that I'm looking at girls again.  Whatever :\...  I'll make a decision at a later date, maybe?

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of hard to say.

I'm attracted to women sexually, but I also find men attractive.

However, as hot as a lot of guys are, the idea of entering into a intimate relationship with a man repulses me (PLEASE read below).

Now, let me make myself very clear: I have no problem with other people having homosexual relationships--it's just not for me. :)

So...I guess I'm a...bi-romantic heterosexual?

Gosh, this stuff is complicated! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm straight. I'm attracted to boys, but I never had a boyfriend yet ._.

I'm not any other orientations because of my beliefs. Not gonna say or else someone might get triggered, offended, or an argument might start.

Edited by CamoFanatic123
  • Brohoof 2

There's no genetic complexities of emotional trauma regarding supression of sexual traits within my genealogic tree.

So I'm an heterosexual male. My organic system is working as it should. Otherwise I'd develop tendencies which go against the reproductory cycle of nature.

• Brohoof 1

Both me and my brother are bisexual.

I've known my sexuality for over a year by now, but I just learned about my brother's sexuality through my cousin who is in contact with his social media.

Unfornately, neither him or I can come out about our sexuality within out own family, growing up in a strict religous houshold and all.

• Brohoof 2

There's no genetic complexities of emotional trauma regarding supression of sexual traits within my genealogic tree.

So I'm an heterosexual male. My organic system is working as it should. Otherwise I'd develop tendencies which go against the reproductory cycle of nature.

Could have just said that you were straight.

Didn't need to go all scientific on us.

Haha

• Brohoof 3