Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm bisexual... I lean toward women more though, never had a boyfriend in my life, most men I met are savages and I couldn't emotionally connect with them.I'm connected with my skype friend, but he's like a brother.. Not to mention he has a girlfriend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently, I've figured this out. I think. I'm almost certain that I'm demisexual. 

For those of you that don't know what it is, demisexuality is one of many sexualities under the category of "gray asexuality," which is defined as the gray area between sexuality and asexuality. In specific, demisexuality is when you're only attracted to people you've developed some sort of close relationship with.

• Brohoof 1

I'm between Polysexual (sexual attraction to most) and Pansexual (sexual attraction to all) at the moment.

When it comes to the Kinsey scale, I'd be like a 4.5 (kind of between 4 and 5). Since I'm transgender, I would be 1.5 if you considered gender instead of sex.

Throughout my life, I've been attracted to everything from animated mice to Barbie dolls and statuary to Ariel and mermaids to Medusa and lamia to anime characters to anthro bunnies, foxes, and horses to Sagwa's frickin' mom to Midna and Medli to Lopunny and Renamon to Beyonce to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu to one sexy blue bombshell of a pegasus; all consistently female.  I've been attracted to a variety of women, and I'm very much in love with a vivacious, rainbow-maned quadruped.

Sorry: I kind-of hate telling people I'm "straight"; it's one of the more boring things you can tell anyone.  That, and I know love comes in many different forms - and is no less special or beautiful whether it exists between a male and a female, male and a male, or female and a female.  Or hot dog and an enchilada.  What?! xD

• Brohoof 1

irl straight except for very good crossdressers or very good(visually mostly female) transexuals probably, then in regards to art I'm looser in what my preference is, lean towards ladies though. Depends on the art itself. I can also rp with ocs that are male as male or female, but depends on mood and I tend to prefer doing something different each time or my interest dies. And when its a while between roleplays I tend to get shy or awkward, and if I roleplay daily in a chatroom or something then I can get more assertive, but *shrugs*.

Edited by Lil Pip

I'm gay, and proud of it. I've said it everywhere, but just figured I'd add it once more.

Glad to see that you're proud. Not everyone has the confidence to be themselves nowadays.

Glad to see that you're proud. Not everyone has the confidence to be themselves nowadays.

I was like that but I just gave up on hiding it, and said that yes I am gay. I agree that some people aren't brave enough to come out, and I understand why.

I was like that but I just gave up on hiding it, and said that yes I am gay. I agree that some people aren't brave enough to come out, and I understand why.

There is also people who air on the side of caution. I didn't come out as gay for the longest time, and for good reason. I was in a super religious area, my parents were fundamentalist in every respect, and I just knew at the pit of my stomach that things would go bad if I came out. Low and behold I finally take the plunge and actually came out and I end up homeless for a year and a half. Depending on your situation, its far better to wait until you can support yourself before coming out to people, especially people like your parents who can make your life hell once you cross that line. 

• Brohoof 3

Sorry if I'm being stupid but what is the difference between bisexual and pansexual? I get pansexual people are attracted to trans people but trans people are male or female. Like, if I started dating a FTM trans guy I would just consider ourselves a straight couple. If I started dating a MTF trans girl I would consider ourselves a lesbian couple. 

Edited by Member Berry
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry if I'm being stupid but what is the difference between bisexual and pansexual? I get pansexual people are attracted to trans people but trans people are male or female. Like, if I started dating a FTM trans guy I would just consider ourselves a straight couple. If I started dating a MTF trans girl I would consider ourselves a lesbian couple. 

Pnasexuality is a made up word that's supposed to make clear that they can still be attracted to transgender or people generally unwilling to conform to the binary gender standard or gender as a whole. Bisexuality covers that already or at least doesn't exclude it, so to me it seems just for special snowflakes that really need to put a different label on themselves.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking of maybe taking the plunge and go to a gay bar sometime but don't want to go alone xd

I went to a gay bar once, there were only a bunch of old men there, it was super awkward :s

• Brohoof 2