Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm heterosexual as in the sense that I'm sexually attracted to women; but I'm also asexual in the sense that I'm not looking forward to having sex for the sake of it; which could also make me demisexual 

Interesting thing scientists have found about sexuality:

Apparently men tend to be rather more consistent throughout their lives regarding their sexuality. If they like women, they tend to keep liking women. If they like men, they tend to keep liking men. Very, very few men are actually bisexual.

But women though... that's a whole different world. Women tend to have a much more fluid sexuality. They may like men at a point in life, but are much more likely than the opposite gender to eventually switch to dating their own, as well as the other way around. Alas, there's a very strong possibility that all women are actually bisexual.

I'm straight, btw, pretty sure about that.

Interesting thing scientists have found about sexuality:

Apparently men tend to be rather more consistent throughout their lives regarding their sexuality. If they like women, they tend to keep liking women. If they like men, they tend to keep liking men. Very, very few men are actually bisexual.

But women though... that's a whole different world. Women tend to have a much more fluid sexuality. They may like men at a point in life, but are much more likely than the opposite gender to eventually switch to dating their own, as well as the other way around. Alas, there's a very strong possibility that all women are actually bisexual.

I'm straight, btw, pretty sure about that.

I would assume the only reason for this is because men are less likely to be accepted as either bi or gay, so they are denying such tendencies. Women are also way more likely to experiment with the other sex, because they are a lot closer (emotionally) to each other than men usually are. I think that there would be roughly an equal percentage of bi/gay men and women.

Anyway, what I find fascinating is the huge difference when it comes to paraphilias, or otherwise uncommon sexual orientations/attractions outside of the norm. Which are way more common in men than in women.

• Brohoof 1

I shun the concept of relationships and avoid physical contact whenever possible.
I'm not sure what that'd be called, lol

Though, within the context of the thread, I'm a virgin and don't seek to change that.
Not sure I'd called that asexual though, as that implies there's still sexual activity going on...

hough, within the context of the thread, I'm a virgin and don't seek to change that. Not sure I'd called that asexual though, as that implies there's still sexual activity going on...

If you have absolutely no desire to have sex with anyone, then by definition, you would be asexual. 

Edited by Vulon Bii

If you have absolutely no desire to have sex with anyone, then by definition, you would be asexual. 

Oh there's desire, there's just a great deal more self-control than there is desire, emotional or otherwise.

I'm Asexual, I've just never really had an interest in anyone and can't see myself being with anyone in the future and as crazy and sad as this sounds I find it awkward to be any closer to a person than just friends and frankly I don't trust anyone enough.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Still the same as before, I'm attracted to people, not genders or sexes. Pretty much my main goal in a relationship is to make my partner happy, be it in our day-to-day life or in the bedroom.

I do have a few kinky cosplay fantasies I'd love to do though (০▿০)

• Brohoof 1

A demisexual lesbian? I'm not really attracted to people sexually when I first meet someone and I'd rather get to know a person first. I never judge people by how bad I'd want to fuck them :P But I much prefer the company of girls and I would never see myself in a relationship with a guy.

So I posted here recently, but I'll do it again, cause this topic gets a lot of replies. 

I am a straight female, although getting a crush on someone is something rare for me, so yup. But I can still be friends with anyone no matter what your gender.  :smug:

• Brohoof 1