Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I always say I'am 99% straight, because I once had a big crush on a guy, but I think that's pretty normal, because sexual orientation seems to be more like a spectrum anyway.

I firmly believe that everyone is a little bit gay deep inside <3

Regardless of what you say.

• Brohoof 3

For the vast majority of my life I always identified as straight as I found no attraction to males whatsoever. But about a year and a half ago after having an anxiety attack and being prescribed an anxiety medication I suddenly became incredibly attracted to both male and female. Its been really confusing to me as what I know of myself then to now seems really out of wack but im being told just roll with it. I dont know if a mind altering medication can change your sexuality but it sure has made me MUCH more confused as to what I like then before. 

On a side note as much as I identified with being straight, Ive never once had a crush on a girl(or guy for that matter). I may have found someone physically attractive for a short time but no attraction once they left my sight. I always felt weird like that and often felt out of place when asked those kinds of questions. Crushes just seem to so foreign to me.  :confused: 

• Brohoof 1

In 2012 when I posted in this thread I said I was straight, haha

lie of the year

2017 now, I've been dating a girl for over 2 years, and I feel almost entirely attracted to girls. c':

where did it go wrong

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Straight, but I'm not too big on finding/attracting anyone at the moment. This what happen when you're college,and only your text books matters to you and nothing else. 

I've already posted on this one but I'll reiterate it because reasons

I'm Gay. 100% Gay. I have never, nor do I believe I will ever, find a woman sexually attractive. 

I'm not all that into feminine dudes either. The girlier they are the less I'm interested. If I wanted to date a dude that acted like a chick, I'd just date chicks. 

Bonus points if the dude is significantly taller than me and/or has a really sexy voice  :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 3

I've posted about this before probably a good 30 or 40 times.

I am pansexual, with a preference for men (one that's still growing, I might add). Romantically, though, I'm only into men (Feels really awkward being intimately close to a woman for me, and love for me doesn't work that way.)

I think it should be obvious I prefer somewhat masculine men, though not too much so. Not into bulgy muscles or anything like that...

Though I personally am not going to actively look for a man because that causes problems.

woah according the results we have less homos than i though, specially when it combines gays+lesbians x D 

Especially when you consider bisexual people out number gay people just a hair over 3-1.

• Brohoof 1

I said I was barely bi last time. But I'm definitely starting to lean into both genders almost equally. 

Men can be manly or girly idc

Women can be manly or girly idc 

lol, so I guess I'm full-fledged Bi at this point

woah according the results we have less homos than i though, specially when it combines gays+lesbians x D 

im gay btw  :orly:

The result's check out for statistics tho. Us full on gay people are nowhere near as numerous as Bisexuals. 

honestly I'm kinda jealous of Bi's, they get twice as many options while I can't find a woman attractive to save my life lol.  

• Brohoof 3

honestly I'm kinda jealous of Bi's, they get twice as many options while I can't find a woman attractive to save my life lol.

Some people say bisexual people "can't make up their minds". Well, how can we if there are so many hot people around!?

The struggle is real!

Edited by Vulon Bii
  • Brohoof 4

I'm honestly surprised only just over half of the voters are strait, I thought it would be 70-80 percent.  I seem to remember hearing that around 80% of Bronies were strait but I guess not everybody here who is strait voted for it.  Then again I guess there are a fair amount of Furries on here which could be why there are a pretty high amount of people who are Bi (I think around 35-40% of Furries were Bi which outnumbers the amount of people who were strait in that fandom).  But still there are a really large amount of voters who were Bi compared to Homo (almost 3.5 - 1) and apart from there being a lot of Furries here I'm not sure why.

Anyways, I am fairly sure I'm Bi but I only determined that just over half a year ago so I'm still not fully confident on that conclusion.  It's kind of hard to tell when you have never been on a date before and have only had a crush on one person which was 7+ years ago (not much of a serious one at that).  I'm not really open about it though in person since I know some family members would dislike (to put it lightly) me for it and it feels far to awkward to admit that I feel attracted to some men so unless somebody specifically asks then I am basically strait in person.