DashingRainbow36

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

What's my sexuality huh?

Well...

hey someone had to post this video on this thread eventually.

i posted here a little while back that i was bi but im slowly heading twords more to the guys..i guess you can say i am gay...with a little bi xD lol

Pretty freakin' sure I'm bi. Could change. Could change...

im 100% straight. I have never ever had an interested or curiosity with other girls at all. tbh other girls scare me, so I dont have many female friends. I like men.... a lot. 

I thought alot about this and i decided to change my vote to bisexual

well its official.....i am fully gay ! xD truthfully this time! lol.

I think its pretty obvious because of the way I act but yeah, I'm straight ^.^ 

I always say I'am 99% straight, because I once had a big crush on a guy, but I think that's pretty normal, because sexual orientation seems to be more like a spectrum anyway.

I firmly believe that everyone is a little bit gay deep inside <3

Regardless of what you say.

For the vast majority of my life I always identified as straight as I found no attraction to males whatsoever. But about a year and a half ago after having an anxiety attack and being prescribed an anxiety medication I suddenly became incredibly attracted to both male and female. Its been really confusing to me as what I know of myself then to now seems really out of wack but im being told just roll with it. I dont know if a mind altering medication can change your sexuality but it sure has made me MUCH more confused as to what I like then before. 

On a side note as much as I identified with being straight, Ive never once had a crush on a girl(or guy for that matter). I may have found someone physically attractive for a short time but no attraction once they left my sight. I always felt weird like that and often felt out of place when asked those kinds of questions. Crushes just seem to so foreign to me.  :confused: 

In 2012 when I posted in this thread I said I was straight, haha

lie of the year

2017 now, I've been dating a girl for over 2 years, and I feel almost entirely attracted to girls. c':

where did it go wrong

Bisexual. But not when i am on work or exercising. I have to keep my head clear most of the time.

Cant remember if i posted but...i am fully gay :3 after a long time switching back and forth finally figured out i am officaly gay :3 so...anyone single ? XD lol.

woah according the results we have less homos than i though, specially when it combines gays+lesbians x D 

im gay btw  :orly:

Badges

Straight, but I'm not too big on finding/attracting anyone at the moment. This what happen when you're college,and only your text books matters to you and nothing else. 

I've already posted on this one but I'll reiterate it because reasons

I'm Gay. 100% Gay. I have never, nor do I believe I will ever, find a woman sexually attractive. 

I'm not all that into feminine dudes either. The girlier they are the less I'm interested. If I wanted to date a dude that acted like a chick, I'd just date chicks. 

Bonus points if the dude is significantly taller than me and/or has a really sexy voice  :bedeyes:

Badges

I've posted about this before probably a good 30 or 40 times.

I am pansexual, with a preference for men (one that's still growing, I might add). Romantically, though, I'm only into men (Feels really awkward being intimately close to a woman for me, and love for me doesn't work that way.)

I think it should be obvious I prefer somewhat masculine men, though not too much so. Not into bulgy muscles or anything like that...

Though I personally am not going to actively look for a man because that causes problems.

woah according the results we have less homos than i though, specially when it combines gays+lesbians x D 

Especially when you consider bisexual people out number gay people just a hair over 3-1.

Badges

Bisexual with a preference for white men my height or taller.

I said I was barely bi last time. But I'm definitely starting to lean into both genders almost equally. 

Men can be manly or girly idc

Women can be manly or girly idc 

lol, so I guess I'm full-fledged Bi at this point

im gay btw  :orly:

The result's check out for statistics tho. Us full on gay people are nowhere near as numerous as Bisexuals. 

honestly I'm kinda jealous of Bi's, they get twice as many options while I can't find a woman attractive to save my life lol.  

Badges

(edited)
honestly I'm kinda jealous of Bi's, they get twice as many options while I can't find a woman attractive to save my life lol.

Some people say bisexual people "can't make up their minds". Well, how can we if there are so many hot people around!?

The struggle is real!

Edited by Vulon Bii

Badges