Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

To tell you the truth, I think I am Gay, but I'm not 100% sure, there are times where I think I am Bisexual, but I want to make a final decision, am I Gay or am I Bisexual? I know sure as hell that I am not straight. 

• Brohoof 3

On 4/15/2017 at 1:34 AM, MasterOfHugs said:

Not applicable?.... What do you call it when you little to no interest in sex?

"Asexual" is what you call yourself if you have little to no interest in sex.

As for me, I am at least attracted to my own sex; I might also find women sexually attractive, although not as much as other men.

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Asexual" is what you call yourself if you have little to no interest in sex.

As for me, I am at least attracted to my own sex; I might also find women sexually attractive, although not as much as other men.

Just say your bisexual, if you're attracted to both, we don't need these special names. All we need is Gay, Bi, and Straight those are the only sexuality I think that we need.

Hi, I come from this thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/165206-what-is-your-sexuality/#comment-4868366

I have many questions about these new sexuality terminologies.

Can someone please explain what the difference between Pansexual and Bisexual is?

34 minutes ago,  Queen Chrysalis Servant said: 

980e12295ffddf8b9c8c0fd9e393a459.jpg

^So, basically it's like Bisexual? I would assume Bisexual is different due to the people being more explicitly sexually attracted to the specific gender's physical attributes while "pansexual" is not looking at the gender but instead the person behind the gender? :o

Wouldn't that definition make Bisexual people look more superficial though? It almost seems like Pansexual is a jab at Bisexuals, since these people don't want to be classified as "Bisexual". It seems like they are trying to position themselves in a manner which makes them appear to be morally superior to other sexualities lol. No offense intended, I am merely not familiar with all these new-age terminologies @_@

On the subject, what the bloody hell does "metrosexual" mean? xD

^This was my comment in the thread in question lol

I consider myself a polysexual at this point in time, because I feel like pansexual seems too inclusive. I also lean heavily towards men.

11 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

On the subject, what the bloody hell does "metrosexual" mean? xD

^This was my comment in the thread in question lol

It is usually used to refer to a heterosexual male that's feminine, but I think it would make sense if it also applied to masculine heterosexual female as well.

I'm mostly heterosexual with a slight bi-curiousity :grin:

Not sure why, but I do like to imagine myself with another woman from time to time :3

• Brohoof 2

I'm asexual. :)

On 4/21/2017 at 5:14 AM, FlutterDash99 said:

Just say your bisexual, if you're attracted to both, we don't need these special names. All we need is Gay, Bi, and Straight those are the only sexuality I think that we need.

Oh and those of us who don't experience attraction? :/ I don't see why you'd need to limit your terms. If someone is happy using a more specific term for their sexuality then let them be I say. :)

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am bisexual, many people (who were mostly homosexual) told me it was just a phase and that you can only be straight or gay.
I don't agree with that, I tried to only love one or the other and I felt forced so yeah I love both and I can.

• Brohoof 2