Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

On 2017-4-22 at 6:29 PM, Sina said:

I'm mostly heterosexual with a slight bi-curiousity :grin:

Not sure why, but I do like to imagine myself with another woman from time to time :3

Same for myself, but with guys, obviously. :orly:

• 3 weeks later...

Eh... Straight. Have zero attraction towards the same sex and don't see the evolutionary process of liking same sex. I would not support the 'act' of homosexuality just because the love between the same sex is misplaced to me and the situation will become a Greek Tragedy. I'll remain indifferent to the whole gay is a choice or a birth or a mental disorder issue until that "gay gene" is discovered which I still can't find any relevant information about.

I do find it bulls:yay:t that homophobia is a real term while homophilia isn't.

• 2 months later...

Posted in one of these topics at one point gonna say it again I am bi but think might be gearing more towards lesbian cause I'd have a relationship with a guy yes. But I think girls are better looking and more appealing emotionally. Maybe it's just have not found a guy with ballance between looks and personality. 

• 1 month later...

I'm asexual homoromantic (or gay, to put it more simply). I'm just not sexually attracted to people; I can find them aesthetically appealing, but I don't feel anything past that. Romantically, though, I like people of my same gender.

• Brohoof 2