Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

4 hours ago, Felicity Breeze said:

ummm i think there is already a topic on this... but anyways i am bisexual.

Yep, it is. Link 

But on the other side, it would be not the first theme who has more than one one threads.

To the Topic: I am also bisexual. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Harper said:

God damn normie! :D   Jk.  Did you go through the LUD phase? ''Lesbian until graduation'' xD 

Nope, I've also had female celebrity "crushes" but that girl was the only person I had genuine feelings for

Also you wouldn't call me a normie if you saw the stuff I'm in to :toldya:

Just now, Harper said:

I think women tend to have a more fluid sexuality apparently (according to science stuffs :D ) .

That's hardcore man, not much can surprise me now though these days   :orly:

Yeah pretty much, girls are definitely hot but I just don't feel the same connection usually

Just now, Harper said:

That makes perfect sense to be honest, I possibly COULD be with a dude, but yeah.... chances of that are very slim. Though saying that, guys tend to be way more simple to deal with than girls, too many emotions etc sometimes :D 

Everyone is different, anyway. Also there's kind of a misconception that guys are cold and insensitive, it's mostly just the ones with the most fragile masculinity

Just now, Harper said:

It's not more so cold / insensitive, just that, most I've met are quite straight forward, you know how their feel.  Like I am a super blunt straight forward person. I've been in relationships with girls where I will ask ''Hows it going?'' They will be all like ''Yeah doing really good it's all fine'' while apparently giving off some hint that it isn't. Then im like ''Yeah awesome lets go do something!''  

Two days later I get a text like ''WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, COULDN'T YOU TELL I WAS REALLY UPSET'' and im like ''uhhhhh... no?'' xD 

Oh yeah, to be fair though it's easier to tell when something actually is wrong than people think. It's like men can't read between the lines honestly, or maybe I'm just too empathetic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Harper said:

aaaaand that has what to do with this topic? 

Well, the topic is about sexuality, which includes homosexuality, so I thought it was relevant.

• Brohoof 1

I think last I came here years ago I said I was either straight or asexual... I'am neither, I'm bisexual. Yet it matters little, I've already given up. I have more important things to worry about, like getting my life together, and starting my future.

• Brohoof 1

I'm main-qimg-3ad7ac09414636f4f039687ef32d28
:P 
If you don't get it:

Spoiler

I'm straight. The picture is Straight line. 

Though I have noticed I have had interest to become more emotionally close than one normally would with some guys too, but that's really only divergence, romantically and sexually I'm fully straight. =/ 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...