Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

On 1/4/2018 at 7:36 AM, Jimmielicious said:

Plus my beliefs and religion tend to steer me away from that type of thing anyway. 

I don't think any religious text written today that says that someone should be or act a certain way in this day and age wouldn't fly. But one that was written over 2000 years ago is fine today.

5 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

I don't think any religious text written today that says that someone should be or act a certain way in this day and age wouldn't fly. But one that was written over 2000 years ago is fine today.

The double standards are unreal.

Straight, I'm attracted to men (both trans and cis)

On 1/4/2018 at 3:33 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I'm a straight male  :orly:  even if some ponies will find it weird, I flirt with anypony male or female just for fun. After all, I've never saw any of you, I represent you in my mind with your avatar !
Sometime I forgot we're all human behind keyboard 
:sunbutt:

I'm the exact same way honestly. Sometimes seeing peoples' RL picture fucks me up.

Edited by Annie

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I couldn't have said better ! I feel the same way 100% I prefer staying anonymous, I think our OCs are cuter than our real face :D

I think my real face is cuter but I don't think the forum is quite ready for it yet.

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

Why not? I think we would love to see it! :) 

Depression takes a real big bite out of your self confidence and motivation, I'm just waiting for this wave to end so I can function normally again.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Annie said:

Depression takes a real big bite out of your self confidence and motivation, I'm just waiting for this wave to end so I can function normally again.

I understand. Everyone is friendly on that thread though, you don't have to worry about being judged ;) 

Pansexual, though I still do have my doubts, I'm rather positive that's what I am. (I'm either Pansexual or a very strange straight man who dabbles in homosexuality)

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 2:52 AM, ILunaIcyFirefly said:

Not to sound rude or anything but...

Isnt that personal, private, intimate stuff? X.x 

Not really, and no one is forcing anyone to share it, people just seem to wanna share it for some reason.

And since I'am already here, straight, I know it's boring, but that's how it is.

• Brohoof 1