Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

On 5/23/2018 at 11:50 PM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well, I'm way more attracted to guys than girls, like 95% interested in guys and 5% interested in girls. So does that make me bi or gay with exceptions? :ooh:

I would say you're gay with exceptions. 

• Brohoof 1

I’m self-proclaimed bi. 80% interested in girls and maybe around 20% interested in guys, maybe less.

I’ve always been a lot more interested in girls, but my interest in guys makes me bi, I guess :) 

But sexuality, to me, is fluid. I’ll fall in love with whoever I fall in love with, that’s how I feel.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

After continuing to transition mtf I sm solidly like queer. Like useless label but it describes my indecision well.  Not into guys very much anymore. Girls sre great. Nonbinary people are great. Yeah I don't know. So just queer

Edited by alpinefroggy
  • Brohoof 1

I'm bi, Best of both worlds ^_^

I remember I used to think I was gay for quite awhile, pretty sure I even posted on this same topic years ago that I was gay. Though I later figured out that this isn't even close to true, I was for quite awhile in denial about my feelings for girls (For reasons too detailed to go into) though I eventually learnt that they're feelings I can't simply ignore.

So now I'm BI!  Woop Woop :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5011930

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm gay. Every relationship i have ever been in has been with a guy. I used to call myself Bi but i think that was me just trying to cling to the straightness i percieved myself as. after i realized it felt really liberating and was a lot of confusion off my back and i can say i'm much happier now.

Edited by Tytygigas
more details
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still bi. I like both males and females equally but I'm not interested in a relationship right now anyways because I'm in one. The only difference from the last time I said something here is that I'm transgender now.

• Brohoof 3

I dont think I am attracted to men at all, I dont have the sexual desire towards a male, but the only people I have ever real been given those "feelings" toward since I was 15 or 16 and lost my virginity, were toward men that I had befriended... It isnt sexual, but it is stronger than the emotional feelings I have had for many women I have been with and or even dated breifly, and somewhat extensively...

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

As of right now, I am identifying as a biromantic demisexual. I'm also asexual most of the time. My demisexual side rarely ever causes me to become sexually attracted to someone or whatever. I've decided to just be a demi aromantic/asexual. I still have a lot of feelings for celeb crushes but... what chance do I have with them? XD

Edited by Fluttershy Giggles

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to say, simply because people/the internet keep redefining sexualities and coming up with new terms to describe the same damn things.

These days I'm more attracted to females (in the physiological sense) than males, but I'm attracted to and have had sexual partners who were male, female, and transgender. Right now I'm in a relationship with a cis-woman.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know what to describe myself. Maybe straight but a bit curious? I'm really into the whole sex thing since I have more important things in my life to focus on then be in a relationship and could possibly end up badly.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheGriffonWolF said:

i am bisexual , i like both equally and well thats that and sticking to it ^^

You can like both, but I don't think anyone who identifies as bisexual is truly 50/50.