Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm Straight

Went from Straight to Gay to Bi to Gay to Bi to Straight over a period of 6 years xD (It's been strange)

• Brohoof 1

I think I've established here enough what it is. I'm still unsure whether to say I'm a polysexual or pansexual, and it sort of fluctuates to which sex I lean. Right now, I lean towards guys I think. I'm definite on my homoromanticism, as I have been since I danced with a boy for the first time (and I loved it. When I danced with girls at dances, it always felt awkward). 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A year later and I'm still a douchebag.

Wait... I might need to re-read the question.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I dub myself to be a gay non-binary male. :twismile: I think my attraction to women was just a phase onset by sexual urges that I now wish I never had. :sealed:

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen
Edit after the fact. Did some thought about it.
  • Brohoof 2

As I've made no secret of, I'm lesbian. I really thought I was bi as a teenager, but it wasn't really the case, and I never had an actual physical relationship with a male. To be honest, this was not only due to pressure to be "normal" (in quotation marks because that is BS lol), but once in a blue moon a guy will appear in my life that I'm drawn to in some strange way. It's not romantic attraction, it's not sexual attraction, I have no clue what it is. It's more like "You're...interesting?". So, it really doesn't matter, I couldn't ever date a guy, not even those guys. It just fascinates me what is going on there.

• Brohoof 1