Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm mostly straight, but I like some guys too; so I guess I'm a heterosexually-orientated bisexual (in layman's terms, I'm bisexual but I like the opposite gender significantly more). I usually just refer to myself as straight, tho.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I'm a gay male and that has not changed in the last month and a half since I last posted it on here. :P

Also, still very romantically involved with the guy I wish I could be with until the very end. :wub:

Edited by DusksuD

• 2 weeks later...

I posted in here a while back when I was still figuring things out. And I think... I finally have. Took me a long time to accept it, but I have not been more happy then when I finally openly admitted that I am a lesbian. 🏳️‍🌈

• Brohoof 6

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I do believe it's time for me to post an update here....I know I've always said I was purely straight before but times have changed and I'm not afraid to show my true colors anymore. I am bisexual and proud! 

large.png

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

I think I've kind of settled in on my sexuality over the past half year, since it doesn't seem to have changed much since then. I still would only consider marrying a woman (I just don't see other guys as very attractive, and a traditional marriage is much more of an appealing idea to me), but I don't think I would mind a casual relationship with another guy. Maybe. I'd be very picky about with who. I'd be willing to try, at least.

• The topic was locked

Unlocking

PLEASE KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC & RESPECTFUL. THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO CAUSE TROUBLE. IT IS A THREAD TO CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES. 

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was unlocked