DashingRainbow36

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

I am almost if not totally gay towards humans,

but towards MLP characters I'm bi

I'm mostly straight, but I like some guys too; so I guess I'm a heterosexually-orientated bisexual (in layman's terms, I'm bisexual but I like the opposite gender significantly more). I usually just refer to myself as straight, tho.

Badges

As far as I'm aware, I am asexual.

Badges

(edited)

I'm a gay male and that has not changed in the last month and a half since I last posted it on here. :P

Also, still very romantically involved with the guy I wish I could be with until the very end. :wub:

Edited by DusksuD

Heterosexual, in other words, as straight as the crow flies. :mlp_smug:

I posted in here a while back when I was still figuring things out. And I think... I finally have. Took me a long time to accept it, but I have not been more happy then when I finally openly admitted that I am a lesbian. 🏳️‍🌈

Straight n single 

probably gonna be like that forever XD 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

Badges

It is kind of a funny story (that is actually a movie title).

I haven't been in any relationships so far, and for quite some time I was rejected any idea regarding gay relationships and found guys only interesting in rather maybe romantic and emotional ways - or at least I wasn't desintered by it inside me, albeit I never talked about (I grasped the term homoromantic on the forums). I just couldn't imagine doing *the thing* with a male because I don't think I am interested in anal sex, but I meanwhile figured out there might be other fine ways for the sexuality stuff.

Meanwhile - It feels like I am almost like "I don't care what sexuality I have got".

(edited)

I'm still quite gay. :bedeyes:  I'm still proud too. Yes, I do know I said I was pan before, but now I'm just gay and that's it.

rainbow_1f308.png

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

(edited)

I do believe it's time for me to post an update here....I know I've always said I was purely straight before but times have changed and I'm not afraid to show my true colors anymore. I am bisexual and proud! 

large.png

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3
  • Yay 3
  • Smile 1

I think I've kind of settled in on my sexuality over the past half year, since it doesn't seem to have changed much since then. I still would only consider marrying a woman (I just don't see other guys as very attractive, and a traditional marriage is much more of an appealing idea to me), but I don't think I would mind a casual relationship with another guy. Maybe. I'd be very picky about with who. I'd be willing to try, at least.

I posted the attack helicopter meme in this thread long ago, but I'm straight. Mostly. Being technical, it would probably be bi that leans heavily towards women. I've seen a few traps that I definitely would, and do not suffer from cognitive dissonance because of it. Plato had some good points on the topic, but you can't argue with that Aristotelian logic. 

Screenshot_49.png.296280ff6cb79f7db96d13b8734aa263.png

definetly Heterosexual...I tried bi or homo before, but I realized I didn't got turned on

Badges

I've been on the fence about this for a few years, though I can confirm that I'm straight.

20 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Don't be fooled by the BLATANT HOMOPHOBIA I've said in the past

Seems legit.

Badges

Straight as a rod, and that's never going to change.

Temporarily locking...

Unlocking

PLEASE KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC & RESPECTFUL. THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO CAUSE TROUBLE. IT IS A THREAD TO CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES.