Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

3 hours ago, Angel_Dust said:

It's a little bit more complicated than this, but pretty much gay for all intents and purposes.

You can be bi but leans mostly towards males!

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Blivy said:

You can be bi but leans mostly towards males!

I would say it that way, but it would give several wrong impressions. Although it's technically true that I have a VERY incidental attraction to the opposite sex in that way (as in if I had to say, my preferences would be something like 98 men/2 women). Plus romantically I have no interest at all in the opposite sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have no idea what sexuality I was when I posted on here probably bi 50/50 but I have thought about pansexual maybe I don't know don't like labels. Reason why is not so much that I believe in the idea of it which is that bi people are excluding nonbinary and transgender which simply is not true haha more because I learned that pansexuals have pansexual dragons and dragons are nice. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

14 hours ago, BlankFlank777 said:

I'm a guy who likes girls. What does that make me?

Straight, if you exclusively like girls.

1 hour ago, Rarity Gemstones said:

That is a challenging question. I suppose I would be classified as what many consider a "bisexual" who leans more toward biological females? So close to a lesbian, but not quite.

TF do you mean "biological females"? That term is usually used by transphobes to refer to people who were assigned female at birth, usually in reference to trans men (I'm a cis man, btw).

4 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Still bisexual here. :nom:   

Same.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rarity Gemstones said:

That is a challenging question. I suppose I would be classified as what many consider a "bisexual" who leans more toward biological females? So close to a lesbian, but not quite.

excuse me but what do you mean by that?

do you mean that you like people born as a female and dont like people who transition to be a woman (even if they pass as a cis female)?

12 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

excuse me but what do you mean by that?

do you mean that you like people born as a female and dont like people who transition to be a woman (even if they pass as a cis female)?

I am merely being specific.

I am not interested sexually in people who would transition into female. I find that unattractive.

Realistically though, despite being bisexual and leaning toward the lesbian perspective, I actually try to avoid engaging with those of the same gender as myself and I actually don't wish to be this way if that makes sense?

9 minutes ago, Rarity Gemstones said:

I am merely being specific.

I am not interested sexually in people who would transition into female. I find that unattractive.

Realistically though, despite being bisexual and leaning toward the lesbian perspective, I actually try to avoid engaging with those of the same gender as myself and I actually don't wish to be this way if that makes sense?

I mean also what about people who have already transitioned and pass as a cis female?

and oh? what makes you avoid engaging with other females?

1 minute ago, Sherbie-kun said:

I mean also what about people who have already transitioned and pass as a cis female?

and oh? what makes you avoid engaging with other females?

I wish to be heterosexual. That is my desire.

And I do not believe I would engage with anyone who is transgender in any capacity on a romantic or sexual level. It isn't for me, however, I will still gladly be friendly with such a person and treat them as I would anyone else, I just would not be interested in sexual endeavors with them.