Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

(edited)
On 5/22/2020 at 5:52 AM, Dustlicious said:

I consider myself gay

I am not sure what to honestly call myself anymore. For people who wouldn't understand I suppose this way would be easier, though I think really I think I'm more like a homoromantic pansexual (attracted to the in-betweens as well :P) leaning a ways towards men. Complicated but fits better. Also feels less like I'm pointlessly restricting myself for the sake of not seeming weird to some people.

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 1

I am biromantic homoflexible. Which means I'm romantically interested in two genders (I prefer cis. I'm non-binary trans, js) and flexible sexually. I highly prefer men but women are attractive too.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/22/2020 at 6:58 AM, Sherbie-kun said:

I would probably say that I'm bi sexual, with a male lean

(like 75% straight, 25% lesbian)

I'm bisexual with a more female lean (though I do like the occasional guy 😏).

16 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I'm more inclined towards women, but I can be flexible lool

Same, lmao.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

So I saw this fill outable (with PS/Paint) image floating around a little while ago and I thought it would be neat to post here to see if anyone wanted to do it themselves. But I edited it, because the original left out a scale for romantic orientation, which was odd. Also it had some other scales that I thought were a little strange for the image, so I left them out. One of them is a bit less family friendly, the other, well, I could have left in. IDK.

Here's mine:

uCnCwt2.jpg

And here's the plain:

image.png.984d67830eac3733226bbb635ba60aed.png

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:37 AM, Sherbie-kun said:

isn't the concept of non binary mean that you are neither male nor female? Sorry, just curious about that :)

When I refer to my sexuality I end up referring to my sex instead of my gender if that explains anything. Have no idea how exactly to categorize my sexuality in non-binary terms except saying it in the complicated drawn out way.

35 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

When I refer to my sexuality I end up referring to my sex instead of my gender if that explains anything. Have no idea how exactly to categorize my sexuality in non-binary terms except saying it in the complicated drawn out way.

aaah, haha,

That always confused me when people say "non binary male"

15 hours ago, HeavenSunset said:

I am a straight male

I don't deserve a title either, like cisgen or anything

Cis gender is just used to denote that you identify with the sex you were born with.  Like how I use trans to denote that I do not identify with the sex I was born with.  Calling yourself Cis isn't something special one earns, it's the most basic identifier that mostly everyone uses, whether you're LGBT+ or not.

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

Cis gender is just used to denote that you identify with the sex you were born with.  Like how I use trans to denote that I do not identify with the sex I was born with.  Calling yourself Cis isn't something special one earns, it's the most basic identifier that mostly everyone uses, whether you're LGBT+ or not.

I know, that was an example but there is so many bizarre titles for what i would call "regular people"

Just now, HeavenSunset said:

I know, that was an example but there is so many bizarre titles for what i would call "regular people"

I mean, the term "Cis" has been around for a very long time so it isn't like it's anything new?

Just now, HeavenSunset said:

Yes, an example and it is still a title

It's a term used by most people out there, whether you're LGB+ or not, if you don't want to use it, go for it, there's no requirement for you to use it.

6 minutes ago, Thuja said:

It's a term used by most people out there, whether you're LGB+ or not, if you don't want to use it, go for it, there's no requirement for you to use it.

Okay

Spoiler

I'm dragging this on to increase my post count:P

33 minutes ago, Dusknoir said:

At this point it's just easier to say that you prefer men :twi:

But yeah explaining your sexual preferences can be quite annoying sometimes, I feel like it's not as simple as just putting ourselves in a category. Sometimes I need to explain that I find girls the most physically attractive but I'm rarely comfortable taking on the "leading" role with one so I rarely pursue them, I tend to be drawn to boys more because of they're more chill to be around, because I don't have to feel pressured to take on said role and well their "asset" :bedeyes: However I do not find most men physically attractive as bulky built people, hair and abs is not hot to me. If I'm drawn to a guy's appearance they are 9 times out of 10 just kind of cute. For guys it's more about their personality. So one might say "but I thought you were bi?" when they see me cross over 99% of the guys in their "list of hot guys" collection haha