DashingRainbow36

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just me, I guess. :squee: 200% hetero~

On 7/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Will Guide said:

"I'm gay and I'm proud."

Patrick: Louder.

"I'M GAY AND I'M PROUD!"

d51b98ad7308a1487ec8cdba4b7d75f2.jpg.f85368ef63b500b36fffb8c51464f9ca.jpg

I actually yelled that in really life, exactly like this! Just for fun of course. Little did I know, there were actually some teenagers hiding in the bushes and smoking pot. They immediately laughed and I walked in the other direction, embarassed. :D

Another kid and I liked the old Spongebob episodes and Mr. Bean, so we would imitate funny moments... :blush:

• Brohoof 2

triple A battery - agender asexual aromantic. though i prefer to be with guys and guy looking ppl for platonic relationships (androphilic for short).

i just want a guy friend for life so we can take care of each other in friendship and harmony.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bisexual- I guess?? With a general stronger overall preference towards females?? I've never been too enthusiastic about the prospect of dating so it's not that it matters much.:worry:

1331969875_som10-2020.jpg.7b6f4d25db1c51f1cd6e81847da7f41d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pansexual myself. Physical attraction can happen with anybody regardless of how they present themselves, but really the most important and attractive thing to me is somebody's personality and heart. If they can make me laugh and I believe they're a good person that I want to be with or around, there's always a possibility it could evolve into romantic interest. If I can't mesh well with them it doesn't matter how attractive they are, all physical interest just dies. Haha. :)

• Brohoof 2