Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm a young guy who is still in the phase of finding things out but I often feel like I am the kind of person who cares more about a personality rather than just the physical things. Currently I know that I at least have interest in women as that is what I have any kind of experience with, including trans etc. But I also know that I've kind of had feelings for people identifying as cis males as well so... I'm just waiting for a guy to bring me a big bunch of flowers and take me out to see what happens with that lol! :wub:

So tl;dr I guess I am kind of pansexual-ish, tho questioning a lot of stuff!

• 1 month later...

Simple version- Gay.

Complicated version- Gay...-ish. What some people might call a homoromantic pansexual.

D@mn 5up's way of explaining his own sexuality makes explaining mine a heck of a lot easier.

Edited by Stolas
  • Brohoof 2

I think I've settled on bicurious. I've never been romantically attracted to a guy (well, I guess there was that one guy I talked to on Pony Town for like two hours, forgot to send a friend request, and never saw again, but no guys other than him), so as far as serious relationships go, I'm straight. 99% of the time anyway.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

It's a bit complicated for me I feel. I'd probably say I'm asexual and don't really hold any interest in a "sexual" relationship, but at the same time I also feel like I'm panromantic in that I would still like to live with a friend of some sort and not be lonely.

• Brohoof 1

Gonna stop you all there. We’re not going to get into a possible debate here about heterosexuals, Twitter, or anything else.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I would like to say, that in my opinion I don't think bisexuality means you're not attracted to transgender and nonbinary. However, pansexuality I chose perhaps as a joke at first because of the pansexual pride dragon. Though I say that as to me being bisexual or pansexual to me are one and the same thing again that is my opinion I'm not here to debate it. I would say that being pansexual suits my experience perhaps to show solidarity either way I don't think about my sexuality as much as I would. Nowadays it doesn't really take much time of day, but regardless identifying ones sexuality is important to the path of self discovery. Though I've realized as the time has gone by that it doesn't really determine much of anything in your life unless you allow it to do so.

I'm straight and generally pretty vanilla. I can only really connect to people with common interests though so that makes it really tough to meet any girls. I'm also autistic which makes interaction rather difficult for me. The whole thing is rather depressing to be honest.

10 minutes ago, Winter Storm said:

I'm straight and generally pretty vanilla. I can only really connect to people with common interests though so that makes it really tough to meet any girls. I'm also autistic which makes interaction rather difficult for me. The whole thing is rather depressing to be honest.

Don't feel bad... Truth is... Everyone's autistic in a way...:) don't let that one word stop you for what you wanna do!

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

@Sonic Shimmer you can be straight and feminine.,... If that's what you mean..... I mean 100% into women pretty much says straight. :laugh:

But being 100% straight dosnt mean 100% into women ahahah

. Me too 100% straight. 

I’m aware of that and I would never suggest that being feminine makes someone less of a man or less heterosexual.

I’m just currently unsure of what I am.

Edited by Sonic Shimmer
  • Brohoof 2