Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

5 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

I’m aware of that and I would never suggest that being feminine makes someone less of a man or less heterosexual.

I’m just currently unsure of what I am.

I think there's a word for that aswell... Forgot what it's called... 

• 1 month later...

Pan/bi. The distinction never mattered much to me, I always used the term bi because it's what I heard, but idk if pan would be more accurate.  

• Brohoof 5

Gender-wise, I'm a nonbinary gender. And well the way I see it if you can't accept those exist, that's on you.

Sexually, I'm technically speaking omnisexual, but I call myself pansexual because people are more familiar with it and omni and pan are very similar anyways.

Romantically (I'll use the neutral term since I'm nonbinary), I am androromantic. I am only romantically interested in men.

So basically, I'm nonbinary, I romantically only like guys and sexually I'm sort of into everything. :catface:

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-10 at 2:21 AM, Miss Kitty Cathy said:

Gender-wise, I'm a nonbinary gender. And well the way I see it if you can't accept those exist, that's on you.

Sexually, I'm technically speaking omnisexual, but I call myself pansexual because people are more familiar with it and omni and pan are very similar anyways.

Romantically (I'll use the neutral term since I'm nonbinary), I am androromantic. I am only romantically interested in men.

So basically, I'm nonbinary, I romantically only like guys and sexually I'm sort of into everything. :catface:

Update on this, I identify more as a trans girl now but still a nonbinary one. I in fact intend to transition but don't know what that will entail yet. :huh: Sexuality-wise I'm unchanged, romantically is more flexible now, in some sense I'm bi or pan romantically now except I just prefer more masculine people.

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy
  • Brohoof 5

On 2017-11-25 at 10:38 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

I'm main-qimg-3ad7ac09414636f4f039687ef32d28
:P 
If you don't get it:

Hide contents

I'm straight. The picture is Straight line. 

Though I have noticed I have had interest to become more emotionally close than one normally would with some guys too, but that's really only divergence, romantically and sexually I'm fully straight. =/ 

wrong-donald-trump.gif

So it turns out I'm actually Asexual, and while aesthetically I'm definitely straight, on the romantic and sensual side I may be slightly Bi, I'm not fully sure yet. I also haven't rejected the possibility that I'm Demisexual rather than full on Asexual, since I have never gotten so close to someone that I can say for sure. 

I'm also somewhere between indifferent and repulsed for those familiar with Asexual terms.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

This thread is asking what your sexuality is.

That's it.

We are not debating the topic of gender or sexuality.

Keep posts on topic.

• Brohoof 4

On 2021-10-01 at 10:26 PM, Riles said:

idk man im just attracted to whoevers hot

This. :laugh: 

I lean more or less demisexual though....hell idk. I got a boyfriend who I love with all my heart and can't see anyone else the same way. He's the only one for me. Love yous Slidy. :wub: