Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Oh right for stats! Makes more sense now. Btw, im a little stewpud, what does GLBT stand for...? (Should i be asking?)

It stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transsexual :]

I think I'm heterosexual. But sometimes I think I'm asexual... Well, I like fillies, but I don't go crazy when I see a hot filly. I'm more like "meh she looks nice." and nothing more...

I don't have a thought that I might be gay, but I respect everypony. I don't care about ponies sexuality. It's the inside that counts.

Edited by Diabolus
  • Brohoof 1

It stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transsexual :]

I think I'm heterosexual. But sometimes I think I'm asexual... Well, I like fillies, but I don't go crazy when I see a hot filly. I'm more like "meh she looks nice." and nothing more...

I don't have a thought that I might be gay, but I respect everypony. I don't care about ponies sexuality. It's the inside that counts.

Just because you're not overly sexualize and thinking about sex all the time, does not mean you aren't straight,

when I see a hot colt I do flip out either ;)

and to be honest I think guys play it up a bit, to cover any homosexual insecurities they might have.

~

• Brohoof 1

I have a story that is very relevant to your case.

My fiancee and I were spending the holidays with his parents.

During breakfast with his family I received a text form a female friend of mine,

she sent me a message telling me that she had dreamt we went to highschool prom together. (I met her in post-secondary)

She described how we danced together, hugged and kissed each other.

(She had never told us she was bi or lesbian before)

My boyfriend was confused and said 'how gay'. I replied, 'she's not gay'.

His mother, a psychologist, asked how old she was.

I told her she was, 18.

She then explained that in and around that age, your hormones are out of control.

And it is not uncommon to be attracted to one sex or both, or keep switching, and even have sex dreams about one gender one week, and then the other gender the next.

She said she could be straight or lesbian, and that only time would tell (letting her hormones settle down).

so I would suggest, don't waste your time about worrying if you're straight, gay etc.

When the time comes you will know :)

Note: I asked why Billy and I don't have these confusions,

she said people who play video games a lot, and people who live in more fantasy worlds (ie. the internet)

and have less developed social skills, have trouble telling the difference between fantasy and reality, usually suffer from this confusion (this may apply to you).

~

best of luck,

your wifey whether your gay or not

Was ashamed to admit it at first.

After today, don't really care anymore.

I am Bi.

I had always wondered,

since you sensitive and wrote poetry.

But shame on me,

because you could just be a sensitive guy, like my boyfriend.

But I'm glad you are able to come to terms with it. ~

• Brohoof 2

Straight Female here.

Admittedly I did go through a 'bicurious' phase when I was about 16-17, but in the end, I guess I just realized I didn't want that, I'm 19 now, so It's just sort of something I picture as a 'learning experience'. kinda hard to explain... but yeah.

I don't have any problem with people being homosexual, or bi. As long as they don't constantly go on about it/shove it in my face... or even worse, use it as an excuse. I've heard people say 'Oh I didn't get X, just because I'm gay and X obviously is using that as a reason to X' etc.

• Brohoof 1

Put bi, put bi!!

I doubt I'm bi, plenty of my friends are, but I can't take most of them seriously because they take nothing seriously, so I'm not entirely sure, I may have the brain of a 14 year old, but I have the mind of a 7 year old

I'm either a lesbian or bisexual. It depends, really. Definitely not straight though. I have a much larger preference for women and have only ever been attracted to one man, who is my boyfriend. I've dated a guy before him, but I had no attraction to him whatsoever. So whilst it's more simple to call myself a bisexual, I'd say I'm a lesbian who occasionally dabbles in straight and is not at all closed up to that.

That reminds me of something my brother once said. He said that if he was a girl, that he would be a lesbian, but if he ever got bored or "had an itch that needed scratched" he could hook up with a guy. Coming from my brother, who is straight, I thought that it was a little odd.

I would say that I'm straight. Though, for some reason, everybody thinks I'm gay. Even before I "came out" about being a Brony, however I think this is causing more of this type of response from people. For example, I was discussing with a friend on my bus( the same person who actually convinced me to give MLP a chance) about the newest episode, when a girl interupted me, and asked if I was gay. I thought that she was just assuming I was gay because I am a Brony, but when I told her no, she said," oh, too bad, I have a friend who saw you walking and thought you were cute." Needless to say I was a little perturbed. I have nothing against GLBT people, in fact I attended a GSA (gay-straight alliance) meeting in the past, but it is still wierd to get hit on by a guy. The sad thing , though, is that I have been single for 2 years, but if I wanted, I could get a BOYfriend at the drop of a hat, but not a girlfriend. I think fate has a cruel sense of Humor...

• Brohoof 2

The sad thing , though, is that I have been single for 2 years, but if I wanted, I could get a BOYfriend at the drop of a hat, but not a girlfriend. I think fate has a cruel sense of Humor...

Yeah, that must suck, lol
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't choose to be heterosexual, I just am and always have been ;) My husband loves MLP FiM and introduced me to it.

I'm so glad that when I scrolled down and read people's comments, I didn't see any haters. YAY!

• Brohoof 2

Gay. Since the age of 12.

Kept it a secret until June 2010.

Was universally accepted for it, apparently my Mum always knew despite me not actually seeming gay and I felt cheated out of 5 years of the gay lifestyle by keeping it a secret. :P