Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

There is a surprisingly large amount of bisexuals on here. I'm not surprised, since people tend to act with less restraint on the Internet. I feel this is highly relevant to the topic:

Posted Image

While not true, it is still funny, in my opinion.

Edited by Axis
  • Brohoof 1

I'm straight. But I am not quite sure if I want to ever really try to pursue a relationship because of how often I get used. You could say I'm afraid to commit or open up to let myself be hurt. All I really do right now is look, and flirt a little, and then walk away or sit there and let them walk away. I have a hard time trusting all people, not just women.

I just want to be able to enjoy life and not live in fear of someone taking advantage of me for whatever it may be that I have, my kindness, money, generosity, possessions. =/ I better stop now, otherwise I'll fill this whole page with my post because of all of my personal thoughts, issues, feelings, and experiences. *sigh*

• Brohoof 3

I was surprised @ the amount of bisexuals and homosexuals (not that I have a problem with it), but it makes me wonder; is there just an unusually high percentage of homosexuals and bisexuals that are fans of MLP (likely), or are there actually a large amount of people in the closet in the real world? (also likely)

EDIT: and I think you should change bisexual to alisexual just for the lulz :lol:

DOUBLEEDIT: where is this sexuality test everyone is talking about? I've searching this thread for a good 20 min. now looking for it ^_^

Edited by ʎǝlʇɐǝH ʎuɐp
  • Brohoof 1

It seems about right imo. I am fairly certain I heard some statics sonewhere stating gays actually are much more common than most believe. not sure about bisexuals. but I habe a couple of theoriea the straight people wont enjoy too much :P

amyway did the test too for the lulz.

Hetero - 36

Homo - 49

Asexual - 22

Which seem stramgely accurate... Even the high A score.

Edited by Sunnymilk

Sorry for the poor quality:

Had to make that joke. Doesn't surprise me that there are more bisexuals than homosexuals, with how much girl-on-girl and guy-on-guy there is out there.

Anyway, I'm totally a straight man. Homosexuality kind of creeps me out, no offense meant.

I was surprised @ the amount of bisexuals and homosexuals (not that I have a problem with it), but it makes me wonder; is there just an unusually high percentage of homosexuals and bisexuals that are fans of MLP (likely), or are there actually a large amount of people in the closet in the real world? (also likely)

EDIT: and I think you should change bisexual to alisexual just for the lulz :lol:

DOUBLEEDIT: where is this sexuality test everyone is talking about? I've searching this thread for a good 20 min. now looking for it ^_^

The internet just has a ton of gay people, especially when you put a poll up. In fact, I think moreso there's a lot more publicly in the closet, but online, they're fine to say it.

• Brohoof 1

The internet just has a ton of gay people, especially when you put a poll up. In fact, I think moreso there's a lot more publicly in the closet, but online, they're fine to say it.

Of course, some might just say they're gay to see how people react; but I'm just speculating.

Of course, some might just say they're gay to see how people react; but I'm just speculating.

I'll bet a few of the bisexuals are just confused right now, and they'll be sorted into straight/gay soon.

Generally speaking a lot more younger people on the internet too. In fact this poll is a pretty bad poll since this is a pretty bad subgroup of the all the people in the world. ie, everypony who likes to use forums and is active on it.

The percentages seem pretty accurate to the real world. I mean apparently one in ten are gay. I bet as the decades go on more and more of the populous will be bisexual as it becomes less stigmatized. A lot of research does point to the fact that no one is 100% heterosexual or homosexual and that sexuality is fluid and changes all the time.

• Brohoof 1

The percentages seem pretty accurate to the real world. I mean apparently one in ten are gay. I bet as the decades go on more and more of the populous will be bisexual as it becomes less stigmatized. A lot of research does point to the fact that no one is 100% heterosexual or homosexual and that sexuality is fluid and changes all the time.

I second this. I say that I am gay (wich for the most part I am) but I believe that all humans are for the most part bisexual. And I think most women are more bisexual than men, because womens sexuality seems to be more fluid. But human sexualiy has so many ranges. Hell, there is even Object Sexuality haha.

I'm "straight". Not to say I haven't seen girls I think are pretty, but I've never thought about dating one.