Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Way more straight people than I expected. Please no one take offense to that. I just expected more gay boys like me. :P

Edited by Jemboi
  • Brohoof 1

Unsure. I'm pretty sure mostly teenagers like me have this problem. I've been subjected with both genders, and quite honestly, can't decipher which I would want to go with.

Girls - They've been my main attraction for a couple of years. Their appeal mostly comes from my kick in teenage testosterone, seeing how I find myself getting more into their body, rather than just the girl in general. (Although I've been geting a lot better at reversing this.)

Whilst I was adhering this choice, I've been also starting to subject myself to the men without even knowing.

Boys - Whilst they do not have the same exterior appeal as the girls, I did start making boys an option when I started getting a better grip on "person over body". I've also been starting to find men slightly attractive themselves. But the thing that keeps me away from men is the male genetalia. That's what leaves the man's appearence rather disheveled. I've always been rather uncomfortable with it.

I may eventually turn up as a bisexual, but I'm still in question about the whole thing.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I say I’m Bi but i don't really like guys. But i have a boyfriend... So i guess I’m lesbian with a boyfriend? I don’t know... But i do love my boyfriend but guys just don't appeal to me...

Im Straight.

I say I’m Bi but i don't really like guys. But i have a boyfriend... So i guess I’m lesbian with a boyfriend? I don’t know... But i do love my boyfriend but guys just don't appeal to me...

SEXUAL-INCEPTION!
  • Brohoof 2

I'm asexual. I have no romantic attraction to anyone, ever. No, I am not gay, I get that alot from those who are, to be honest, a bit ignorant. That don't stop me from making jokes and all that though. Romance and sexuality, what a waste of time when I could be... I dunno, watching MLP or something.

Emerald, asexual brohoof bro. /)

• Brohoof 2

I'm Straight but I don't care what other peoples preferences are and I have a few Homosexual friends, of whom I'm fairly sure at least one is trying to change my mind, but enough of this rant.

(edited)

Asexual or maybe demisexual. I pretty much only care about personality and actions and all that. I would prefer being in a relationship of someone from the opposite sex however though.

Edited by Mithey

Straight. I'm a Christian, and as we all know the bible is pretty much against gay people. I myself don't care what other peoples' sexuality is, but at the same time I don't believe it's right to be homosexual... do you catch my drift?

I hope I didn't insult anybody. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Straight. I'm a Christian, and as we all know the bible is pretty much against gay people. I myself don't care what other peoples' sexuality is, but at the same time I don't believe it's right to be homosexual... do you catch my drift?

I hope I didn't insult anybody. :(

Nope, look, I really hope this doesn't start a religion war but, the bible doesn't say that...in a way. Ask Lady Sludge pony, he should help you on that subject. But the final thing is, it dosen't say that. :)

Also bi.

Edited by RaccoonBL
  • Brohoof 1

Nope, look, I really hope this doesn't start a religion war but, the bible doesn't say that...in a way. Ask Lady Sludge pony, he should help you on that subject. But the final thing is, it dosen't say that. :)

Well like I said, I really don't care either way. It shouldn't be my problem whether or not a person likes another person of the same sex. I mean, my freaking uncle is gay and one of my close friends is bi, and they're awesome. So uh... yeah. That's it. letterONE AWAAAAAY!!!

• Brohoof 1