Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Asexual.

I am not attracted to flesh as much as others are...

Though, if I stumble upon a girl and we "click", that'd be fine by me.

... Not interested in homies, yo.

I prefer to say that I just like people. Nobody looks attractive to me until I get to know them. This led me to question my sexuality a lot growing up, but I think by this point i'm fairly certain that I can go both ways, and any ways in between so long as the person has a personality that is compatible with mine.

Well, apparently, the poll shatters the idea all bronies are gay. Take that, haters!

on the other hand, though, a number of famous bronies in the fandom are gay (Jackle App, Mic The Microphone, Alex S, etc.).

Way more straight people than I expected. Please no one take offense to that. I just expected more gay boys like me. :P

don't worry, i'm there to change that in due time. because everyone is gay for Viscra.

I have no idea.

Freakin... AUGH! I'm a 16-year-old Christian guy with Asperger's syndrome, so can you PLEASE QUIT IT! I'm pretty sensitive to this stuff! :(

i know this argument is over since back then, but i'll just pop in to say this.

i'm almost 17/½ years old and autistic. i'm rather sensitive for being a guy, myself, as well. however, there really is no gain jumping on the "i have aspergers!" card in arguments such as this. it's only a weak crutch to lean upon that almost always never works. i can definitely sympathize with you and how you feel, but using one's autism or aspergers as a crutch in situations like this is one of the reasons that people think that people have assburgers, i.e. people who don't actually have any syndromes and acts like an ass and using autism or aspergers as a way to try and snake their way through their bad actions.

in short, it gives a bad name to people who are diagnosed with autism or aspergers when you try to use your syndrome, or in most cases, lack thereof, as a crutch in arguments like this. sure, i can understand that you seem to actually have aspergers and am sensitive just like i am, but please don't try to force such things into arguments such as that. for everyone's sake.

I'z be a homo.

Engaged too.

B:

woohoo, congrats! who's the lucky one?

i've been in a relationship with a guy for over one year now, and it's still going strong. wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to us in due time, as well. :)

WOO. Massachusetts!

Hetero btw.

Like my salad clean and crispy.

so you're saying a gay salad is dirty and soft?

hmm...

actually that makes perfect sense in my regard.

Well, now I have no idea.

give it time. i was like this in the beginning too when i fell for my boyfriend. eventually i started to realize that i was gay, and then it went on from there. who knows, maybe it'll happen to you too, as well.
  • Brohoof 3

on the other hand, though, a number of famous bronies in the fandom are gay (Jackle App, Mic The Microphone, Alex S, etc.).

don't worry, i'm there to change that in due time. because everyone is gay for Viscra.

i'm almost 17/½ years old and autistic. i'm rather sensitive for being a guy, myself, as well. however, there really is no gain jumping on the "i have aspergers!" card in arguments such as this. it's only a weak crutch to lean upon that almost always never works. i can definitely sympathize with you and how you feel, but using one's autism or aspergers as a crutch in situations like this is one of the reasons that people think that people have assburgers, i.e. people who don't actually have any syndromes and acts like an ass and using autism or aspergers as a way to try and snake their way through their bad actions.

in short, it gives a bad name to people who are diagnosed with autism or aspergers when you try to use your syndrome, or in most cases, lack thereof, as a crutch in arguments like this. sure, i can understand that you seem to actually have aspergers and am sensitive just like i am, but please don't try to force such things into arguments such as that. for everyone's sake.

woohoo, congrats! who's the lucky one?

i've been in a relationship with a guy for over one year now, and it's still going strong. wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to us in due time, as well. :)

so you're saying a gay salad is dirty and soft?

hmm...

actually that makes perfect sense in my regard.

give it time. i was like this in the beginning too when i fell for my boyfriend. eventually i started to realize that i was gay, and then it went on from there. who knows, maybe it'll happen to you too, as well.

Auntie, you never said yours 0.o

I live in NC :(

I fraking hate the south.

I do, too. I don't even know the state of same-sex marriage in my state (aside from it not being legalized) and I honestly don't even want to know.

All I can say is that I know it won't ever be legalized, not until same-sex marriage is legalized federally. It makes me very sad, but I know I don't want to remain in this state or anywhere near the South anyway.

It's just sad that we even have to go through this process of progression. I suppose I just have to be happy that I wasn't born any earlier because it was far worse before.

• Brohoof 1

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA[/media]

Crap, now I feel even worse! I should never get into arguments at night, they always end up turning into total terribleness.

Derp. I need to actually read the posts instead of scanning it like I ussually do.

hehe, derp derp. x3

Crap, now I feel even worse! I should never get into arguments at night, they always end up turning into total terribleness.

naaw, don't feel bad, one. i totally get what you feel like, since i also have a hard time holding up arguments, myself. this is why i usually tend to stay away from such arguments unless i know exactly what i want to say and how to defend my viewpoints on such.

I'm asexual. I have friends of all sort of sexualities and I respect everyone's sexual preferences but I, personally have never felt what people consider "love" other than the bond I have with my friends and family. But that's just me, just like everybody else.

And this is kinda random, but can someone tell me why asexual isn't called nonsexual or something like that, I mean, I've never been able to figure out why it's called asexual when a human feels no attraction to males or females-when asexual means being able to reproduce without a partner which no human is capable of doing.

• Brohoof 1

I do, too. I don't even know the state of same-sex marriage in my state (aside from it not being legalized) and I honestly don't even want to know.

All I can say is that I know it won't ever be legalized, not until same-sex marriage is legalized federally. It makes me very sad, but I know I don't want to remain in this state or anywhere near the South anyway.

It's just sad that we even have to go through this process of progression. I suppose I just have to be happy that I wasn't born any earlier because it was far worse before.

Yes it definitely would have been far worse back then. I think when it is legalized federally there will be many states especially in the south that will bitch and moan about states rights and what not. It will be a long haul, but the acceptance of two men or two women entering an economic contract is inevitable. I just hate that it has to be put up to vote sometimes. It makes me feel like a second class citizen for the fact that people have to decide whats right for me. :(

Bicurious, really, although I'm nearly sure I'm bisexual. Had many girlfriends, never a boyfriend, though.

I'm asexual. I have friends of all sort of sexualities and I respect everyone's sexual preferences but I, personally have never felt what people consider "love" other than the bond I have with my friends and family. But that's just me, just like everybody else.

And this is kinda random, but can someone tell me why asexual isn't called nonsexual or something like that, I mean, I've never been able to figure out why it's called asexual when a human feels no attraction to males or females-when asexual means being able to reproduce without a partner which no human is capable of doing.

It can be called either, but with bisexual and heterosexual, asexual just flows better.